Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

**HAR GHAR KA STAR** ANAS / SURAJ ** AT + DT # 16 (Page 42)

k..... Goldie
k.....
k.....

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
A Main scene was missed in the entire week episodes,, that vedh taking care if his dad( due to pain..) 
Seen in segments na.. Don't u miss ur chora scenes... 

QUOTE=niruba]

one better Saturday epi after a longgg time...

zakir's entry was superb this time...agree vma he is looking more matured and he has progressed in career...sandy's superior now...so I was right yesterday, KD has affected sandy's career & health...but it's her decision no one forced her...

and wow...my cutie pie ved has found a friend in zakir...nice bonding...

and evvv...why this meena track in between...boring disturbing and irritating...(good that Emily was looking pretty, she saved the scene)

scene shift to training track...why everyone carries one bag but suraj two big bags?...i think one bag full of food stock LOL (sorry vma, cant sleep without TPing suraj LOL)
the ever kind hearted suraj woke up the guy who was sleeping when no one bothered...Thumbs Up

Finally aditi came Party...our prediction was right...that was a ttest of patience and determination

zakir has some mission...sandy refused...I was imagining sandy will come support suraj in kabaddi matches but seems like she will have another mission...or will her mission relate to kabaddi too...I feel this two parallel tracks will end with one climax...

precap: So aditi knows suraj is married...many will sigh relief...LOL

PS: can someone tell me how old is suraj sandy and how long they have been married 

[/QUOTE]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleRanjeeta_MJV2.NJ.Vmaa

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
thanks zona

kavi_jay...I noticed that the segment scene is not shown in epi...I think it will come as suraj's or vedh's flashback...I dont see the reason of eliminating such beautiful scene...

now they are shooting in two different sets...one Zandy & RP another aditi kabadi kuzhu...so I guess all fb scenes are shot in advance...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleRanjeeta_MJV2Vmaa

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhamyTed

Well m planning to start watching DABH once aga
in Wink
Kabaddi players look nice Tongue
Good for usWink Welcome back MahaSmile

Abirami29Sulezona..NJ.Vmaa

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
VJ &Niru...Nice reviews guys.

the ever kind hearted suraj woke up the guy who was sleeping when no one bothered...
That's Suraj..StarHeart

Abirami29SuleRanjeeta_.NJ.Vmaa

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJV2

the ever kind hearted suraj woke up the guy who was sleeping when no one bothered...
That's Suraj..StarHeart

he will win everyone's heart with his kindness...(of course he will do well in kabaddi at the same time)

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Shahbaz Khan to play Kabaddi coach in Diya Aur Baati Hum

A lot of speculations were rife about the actor who was to play the Kabaddi coach in the upcoming track on Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd).

After news about actors like Jimmy Shergiel, Puneet Issar and Adhvik Mahajan approached, Tellychakkar.com is here to share the final name that has been finalised to play the positive strong character.

It is none other than Shahbaz Khan who has portrayed some of the most dynamic characters on TV and films.

Last seen in shows like Ek Ghar Banaunga, Maharana Pratap, Afsar Bitiya and more will now don the avatar of the coach who will go on to help Sooraj (Anas Rashid) conquer the championship.

Shared a source, "The kabaddi track is a very important one in the show and the makers were in the look out of a seasoned actor who could fit the bill of the talented sports coach who also has a heart of gold."

We spoke to Shahbaz who said, "I am in talks for the project but I will only be able to confirm by evening. I am always in the lookout for challenging roles and would be really glad if this works out."

someone pls post his pic...

MJV2 IF-Rockerz
MJV2
MJV2

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

Originally posted by MJV2

That's Suraj..StarHeart

he will win everyone's heart with his kindness...(of co
urse he will do well in kabaddi at the same time)
Including Aditi'sWink Tongue LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29Sule.NJ.Vmaa

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged

5 Reasons why Sooraj of Diya Aur Baati Hum is the PERFECT man

It's truly said that nobody is ever born perfect, but there is one man on TV who definitely stands close to this word.

Well, it's none other than Sooraj of Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd).

Sooraj as we all know has been working hard to take care of his family and post marriage, he made his wife live her dreams, even if it meant going against his own family.

Tellychakkar.com lays down 5 reasons why we feel that Sooraj is the PERFECT man. Hear have a look:

Responsibility' is his middle name

When it comes to responsibility of his family, the man is surely a Superman without a cape. From an early age, Sooraj took to himself to start up his halwai shop to fend for his family. The adarsh son also proved to be the perfect brother and made sure he helped them grow in life, keeping himself at the back front.

Better half of his wife

He got married to an over educated girl. A normal Indian man could have got offended, but here was Sooraj trying his level best to make his wife's dream come true. The modest guy fought the world and today proudly flaunts that his wife is an IPS officer, and he on the other hand handles his sweet shop and bringing up their son.

My daddy strongest

Well every dad makes all efforts to fulfil his child's dream, but Sooraj is surely one father who at a stage in life when he was all secure, has chosen to give it away to make his son proud of himself. Leaving aside his sweet shop, now Sooraj is on a mission to build a hotel on his name which would make his son walk with his head high among his rich peers.

Business ka perfect fundas

Well this man surely knows how to run a good business. Started at such a young age, Sooraj has successfully made his business the number one in Pushkar. He is the man who believes that quality' is the only way to succeed in business and we salute Sooraj for his honest endeavours.

Pride to the nation

Sooraj is the only chef to have won an international cooking competition. The man who has been churning out yummilicious mithais, for the first time experimented with different delicacies and mastered that too. He is the only Indian cook to have won an international laurel and we are proud of him.

Well don't you all agree that Sooraj indeed is the perfect man'?

Edited by niruba - 17 May 2015 at 2:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleRanjeeta_MJV2AbiiiiiiVmaa

Go to top