**HAR GHAR KA STAR** ANAS / SURAJ ** AT + DT # 16 - Page 37

Posted: 8 years ago
vma WU pls...what is he saying about jersey number 
Originally posted by niruba

now it's time for me to dissect segment ๐Ÿ˜†

did you guys notice after the scene cut, anas runs to the monitor to see the output of the scene ๐Ÿ˜† 

yes so eager to see the output
and the jumps and kicks awww
seeing a real sportsman there

now it's time for me to dissect segment ๐Ÿ˜†

did you guys notice after the scene cut, anas runs to the monitor to see the output of the scene ๐Ÿ˜† 

Ohh yes...I did... He walked away๐Ÿ˜ณ so proud of my chora๐Ÿ˜Ž
Superb segments๐Ÿ‘ Anas seems so happy and enthusiastic about this track๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
He is happy and content with his family pack too๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Vmaa

pothum pothum...dont praise too much ๐Ÿ˜†

he looks better in this blue jersey and shorts...I didnt quite like the red one...

and finally got used seeing him shorts...earlier i wasnt that comfortable...๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by MJV2

Superb segments๐Ÿ‘ Anas seems so happy and enthusiastic about this track๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
He is happy and content with his family pack too๐Ÿคฃ

that is so typical him ๐Ÿ˜†

vma WU pls...what is he saying about jersey number 

vo said it is no 10 sachin's no
he says this jersey has a special effect
wearing this feeling like a champion

Originally posted by Vmaa

Agree...Anas๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

that is so typical him ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Poor chora. ..its ok yaar..
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj Rathi', Diya aur Baati Hum - 16th May 2015: Sooraj, you have not lose hope till the end and your insistence to meet Aditi was good, the same was for your fellow friends, here your Sandhya too did not leave any stone to fight with the goons, despite she was suffering from pain, your words from the past did come to her mind, where she did manage to perform her duty as a police officer and good to see Zakir back, that also as a senior officer, well can understand that as he did manage to do his course at Scotland yard. So Aditi did all these drama about closing the camp for a reason, and can see Sooraj and fellow friends pass that first test, Sooraj's speech with Aditi was good, here she can remember him well, but still the real test will start now, as among all these players only 10 will be selected, there Zakir is trying to convince Sandhya for a good opportunity, but due to that temple incident, her pain of having just one kidney, did discourage her to accept that mission but can see a stubborn Zakir, who is not losing hope and Zakir, here guess that the only person who can help you to convince Sandhya is her Sooraj. As one knows all the paths of life are not easy and here in the precap, due to Sooraj's age that bad guy is trying to create a mess, well despite being away Diya Aur Baati are facing challenges on and on, let's see. Shashisumeet Productions, can see a good balance in SoorajSandhya screen space, dialogues and actions, this is nice but along all these, do show us their wonderful skype and phone conversations, missing that, do something.