Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

**HAR GHAR KA STAR** ANAS / SURAJ ** AT + DT # 16 (Page 104)

Vmaa IF-Stunnerz
Vmaa
Vmaa

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Its really heart warming to see a comment or rather a worthy praise from some one who is straight forward with her points who always wants DABH to be good and Suraj justified
and never ever hesitate to put her points bluntly to whoever it is
a genuine critic and we love her TP Suraj to the core
Niruba Thanks a lot for your comment on Anas
It means so much for me
He reformed himself to play Suraj and did a fantastic job  also
Prithviraj Chauhan is always close to his heart as he did so many breath taking stunts under the sun with heavy costumes but he got all his honour playing this simple jilebi wala
Now he is shown is a different dimension which he is doing it naturally and genuinely and hope he gets his due appreciation 

Edited by Vmaa - 22 May 2015 at 2:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleRanjeeta_MJV2Neel_M.NJ.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neel_M

I know we are happy to see Suraj in action,
but when think as story perspective
it is unreal...
Non Athlete become a champion in 15 days training is not realistic
and Suraj playing Kabaddi to win money to make his Hotel meh...
What if he not win.. isn't he wasting his timeConfused
It shows anybody can do anything... which is not true!!

However, enjoy!!!

Neelaji and Maha,

Yes it is unreal Approve...no one here will deny or justify...coz we are all suraj fans with brains Wink

but friends, we dont have a reason to watch the show other than seeing veraj and suraj progression. I wont say Im enjoying the track to the core, but I'm glad finally we got to see:-

1) suraj doing something different than frying jalebi
2) this track will lead to business expansion- which we were waiting for long
3) suraj surrounded with boys for a change finally LOL
4) and this is from Anas fans- they believe this has opened up an opportunity to display his talent...and there is no use of BD ever since the track started, so this is another relieve...

story wise I still believe it can be improved...and it's a surprise to see suraj doing all task well, they did not show the usual plot which would garner more ratings-that is by showing suraj failing first then emerging victorious in the end...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleMJV2Neel_MVmaa

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vmaa

Its really heart warming to see a comment or rather a worthy praise from some one who is straight forward with her points who always wants DABH to be good and Suraj justified
and never ever hesitate to put her points bluntly to whoever it is
a genuine critic and we love her TP Suraj to the core
Niruba Thanks a lot for your comment on Anas
It means so much for me
He reformed himself to play Suraj and did a fantastic job  also
Prithviraj Chauhan is always close to his heart as he did so many breath taking stunts under the sun with heavy costumes but he got all his honour playing this simple jilebi wala
Now he is shown is a different dimension which he is doing it naturally and genuinely and hope he gets his due appreciation 

LOL

enna vma ithu, you are embarrassing me...this is suraj AT, not Niru AT LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleNeel_MVmaa

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
coming to the epi...

two parallel tracks...one food poison, another that goon drama...i find the epi was very average...is chavi's entry needed at this time? too crowded (also whats the point using zak's BD just to show bits of zak) bringing all characters at once may not increase trp, it may bring more damage only...meena and chavi entries, they could have put a hold to that...hotel plot track is opened to show sandy contributing to vedhansh hotel, so thats ok...but i would prefer they go straight to the mission zak was saying...

a few things:-

too many tracks right now- momly & pari, chavi returning, jealous meena, chobul story, vansh track, suraj kabaddi, zandy mission, hotel plot drama...all not flowing well except the kabaddi and hotel plot...vansh, does anyone remember him as surya's kid? Ouch ever since he got reunited with RP, no one bothers, at least before the reunion they always talk & cry remembering him Ouch

the show is too serious...comedy needed ( quoting DJ)

if anyone watches dabh for the first time today, they will think surya is a divorced couple LOL during TA track the only thing they gave suraj is to cry thinking about sandy...here sandy is ever busy with work...of course time has changed, priority has changed too...but it's really unfair ya...seems like only suraj is a VIP- velai illa padikathavan LOL, who did nothing other than remembering sandy those days...and we were all praising it saying wow so diya baati...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleDeebzNeel_MVmaa

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I liked Sandy's dialogue. She is not going to let anything happen to Suraj's apne and his sapne! It is always good to see her in action. Her inaction on seeing the empty cab surprised me. She should have been rushing everywhere, jumping fences to look for Chavi. That would have been exciting. Niru, like you said, too many plots are hindering developing anything grippingly.
Zak and Chavi, a big No from my side. I prefer Zak and Emily. She deserves him better. Also he would be good to Pari.

Anas is doing a stupendous job. Every athletic move, every expression - simply perfect! Best actor on tv - without a doubt.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Abirami29SuleRanjeeta_Neel_M.NJ.Vmaa

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJV2

The lead as he is, the man excels in the training program and is made the captain of the team. 
 Wow  he wiil be the captainWinkCool

Tfs Abiii

Party actually it is kind of common to select the oldest/family person to be the captain LOLTongue 

in soccer, my fav captains are carlos puyol & paolo maldini...they way they motivate their teamates when they are loosing is simply superb!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuleMJV2Vmaa

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
is that suraj jumping hurdles in the background Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuleRanjeeta_MJV2Vmaa

Ranjeeta_ IF-Dazzler
Ranjeeta_
Ranjeeta_

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj Rathi', Diya aur Baati Hum - 22nd May 2015: Sooraj, there are loads of things which are not seeming to be as they are in your kabaddi champ, this food poisoning incident did put your friend Lakhan in danger and he would have been punished for that, but good that you did make Aditi and coach Mahendra think well and this CCTV footage idea did bring the real culprit out, but this really seem to be not the real reason of all these mess, have some doubt on this!!! Nice that Sandhya is back home with the family, where she did make all aware about the bad guy, well, well, this one is too cunning, his way of playing games is rare, but officer Sandhya Rathi will give him a good lesson for sure. On one hand where coach is recognizing Sooraj's talent, can see jealousy of Avinash too, on the other hand, despite having a brave Sandhya, Bhabo is not looking that confident, hmm, Shashisumeet Productions, SoorajSandhya's conversation is a must here, both need to share about their struggles and why not some wonderful words of love too, missing that a lot. Good to see a good balance between SoorajSandhya, kindly always keep that on and for always, also do something on their romantic Diya Aur Baati song, where is that??? Bring that back, this is needed here too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuleMJV2Vmaa

Go to top