Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Vmaa

correct me if I am wrong please
Suraj is a simple halwai but the sportsmanship in him is always there
we saw him telling he was a hockey player in school and we saw him paying that handkerchief play (he failed coz of sandhya's wink) 😊and he said he was playing kabadi in his young age

after deciding to participate sandhya gave him the initial training where the first day he failed he was tired and gradually he improved

with that that back up he came to the training where there also he didnt win every time
even yesterday episode he gave up

But the determination and the spirit he has within himself makes you feel like he is winning every time
he is so very positive
thats what i feel😊

Sorry I think I didn't convey what I meant properly 😛

I agree he has zeal, passion, dedication everything 👍🏼 He played long back and lacks practice,as this is training camp showing him failing and raising makes more logical.
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

vma i think what jaanki means is the normal trp formula - showing the leads losing in the beginning then finally emerging as a winner...i too feel for kabaddi track the phase was rushed as they are giving space for multiple tracks...for WTC, SBC & TA, they went very slow until we audience got annoyed with the leads 😆

having said that, at the same time, i dont want to see suraj as a weak person or crying at this stage...he is a matured family man now, a father and a leader of a family...

No need to show him as weak and cry baby if he looses. Suraj is a positive person he learns something from whatever he tries so if he looses he can be shown more determined to achieve it. Journey will be interesting if his weaknesses are also shown which he overcomes with his hard work and determination. 

Edit : Thanks for putting my POV 😉 though I'm also against dragging tracks 
Edited by jsingh12 - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes jaanki, I agree, thats why i said the part is rushed...sandy training him was shown in one episode only...after that he was shown fit and good... they could have shown the struggle there...and use the diya baati concept more...

for 15 days training, i think there is no room for mistake or struggle, or else he will be disqualified... Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

omg...is that suraj 😲...thanks abhi

OMG😲😲...what happened to him yaar😭😭
HalleNJ thumbnail
^ that's his reaction seeing one kozhi devathai 😆
she has come with  her silly justification...she has so much hatred for ML, and guess what, some of her fans will like her posts but they claim themselves anika/surya fan 😆

HJ track gor max trp when suraj dominated the epis...

same goes to WTC...

I hope fans dont be silly that sandy has been sidelined...all I see is lately the FL is more busy attending events than being in the show, thus we get more of others...(i refrained from mentioning it earlier, but couldnt keep long)

i think forum has more saas bahu fans than sensible fans...though liking saas bahu is not a sin and a personal choice that shouldnt be condemned, but this is a fact...

Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Colour podi illama vanthu kolam poduranga today😆
some of her fans will like her posts but they claim themselves anika/surya fan 

Yup..
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=niruba] ^ that's his reaction seeing one kozhi devathai😆
she has come with her silly justification...she has so much hatred for ML, and guess what, some of her fans will like her posts but they claim themselves anika/surya fan😆

HJ track gor max trp when suraj dominated the epis...

same goes to WTC...

I hope fans dont be silly that sandy has been sidelined...all I see is lately the FL is more busy attending events than being in the show, thus we get more of others...(i refrained from mentioning it earlier, but couldnt keep long)

i think forum has more saas bahu fans than sensible fans...though liking saas bahu is not a sin and a personal choice that shouldnt be condemned, but this is a fact...

sorry editedEdited by ranil. - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJV2

Colour podi illama vanthu kolam poduranga today😆

some of her fans will like her posts but they claim themselves anika/surya fan 

Yup..

maybe she forgot colour podi...tomorrow she will come with kulir kaalam ID and dig out an old 2012 article to praise her angel and condemn ML 😆
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
good episode
the competition and josh and enthu of the players
amazing
you know what suraj didnt even had a single word of dialogue tdy
but he spoke through his body language👏⭐️

rofl Pavan pulling ball from a player😆
and Prem having Adidti dream and catching ball😆

Why after the comeback Meena has changed her accent it is irritating sometimes\

final verdict tomorrow
waitin😊g

HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vmaa

good episode

the competition and josh and enthu of the players
amazing
you know what suraj didnt even had a single word of dialogue tdy
but he spoke through his body language👏⭐️

rofl Pavan pulling ball from a player😆
and Prem having Adidti dream and catching ball😆

Why after the comeback Meena has changed her accent it is irritating sometimes\

final verdict tomorrow
waitin😊g

oh great, Im watching...nowadays links are updated so late 

meena is overacting this days...kanika is active in social media, hope someone drops a message to her...last time she was really good