Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vmaa

thanks Abhi

NJ when all concerned about TRP me too feel especially in this time where Suraj /Anas putting his heart and soul to the track and if it gets criticized feel very bad So at least for this sake the TRP should improve πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

what is this vma...

people can criticise the track...but I dont think anyone will criticise his effort, even if they are not his fans πŸ˜Š

Anas is doing something different from all the male leads right now...we got to appreciate that...

HalleNJ thumbnail

😲 

thanks abhi
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jsingh12

My honest opinion.

DABH I expected drop this week because they need to show suraj struggling and his hardpwork but here they are just showing him winning very easily and focussing on unnecessary politics. Audience need to root for Suraj but they are not even giving us a chance he himself is winning everything. Chander and plot track is interesting but he was shown once a week. Show him kidnapping someone from RP and Sandy go after him. 
Vansh what happened to him? His story closed? πŸ˜² He should have united with SurYa by now and could have shown V&V initial rivalry and their bonding later with surya help. meena and chavi why they are introduced so soon? Zakir & chavi big let down. Mohit don't know what they are making him into. 

So many tracks without proper beginning and end. 

correct me if I am wrong please
Suraj is a simple halwai but the sportsmanship in him is always there
we saw him telling he was a hockey player in school and we saw him paying that handkerchief play (he failed coz of sandhya's wink) 😊and he said he was playing kabadi in his young age

after deciding to participate sandhya gave him the initial training where the first day he failed he was tired and gradually he improved

with that that back up he came to the training where there also he didnt win every time
even yesterday episode he gave up

But the determination and the spirit he has within himself makes you feel like he is winning every time
he is so very positive
thats what i feel😊

HalleNJ thumbnail
vma i think what jaanki means is the normal trp formula - showing the leads losing in the beginning then finally emerging as a winner...i too feel for kabaddi track the phase was rushed as they are giving space for multiple tracks...for WTC, SBC & TA, they went very slow until we audience got annoyed with the leads πŸ˜†

having said that, at the same time, i dont want to see suraj as a weak person or crying at this stage...he is a matured family man now, a father and a leader of a family...
Vmaa thumbnail
yes dear 
thats what i too feel and meant to say
rushing up with the happenings tends to think he is superhuman
there is no episodes to show his pain one episode shot was also edited

HalleNJ thumbnail

yes dear 

thats what i too feel and meant to say
rushing up with the happenings tends to think he is superhuman
there is no episodes to show his pain one episode shot was also edited

talking about editing what happened to the veraj scene in your old DP πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

talking about editing what happened to the veraj scene in your old DP πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

that was the scene I am talking aboutπŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail

that was the scene I am talking aboutπŸ˜†

lol...

they had all the time to show meena crap but not veraj 
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

vma i think what jaanki means is the normal trp formula - showing the leads losing in the beginning then finally emerging as a winner...i too feel for kabaddi track the phase was rushed as they are giving space for multiple tracks...for WTC, SBC & TA, they went very slow until we audience got annoyed with the leads πŸ˜†

having said that, at the same time, i dont want to see suraj as a weak person or crying at this stage...he is a matured family man now, a father and a leader of a family...

Same here...dont want to see a weak suraj at this stage. He doesn't need motivation for every single task. Once he puts his mind to it he will succeed...That's the way he is and that's what I like about himπŸ‘πŸΌ