Zak fans must be wanting him to be action packed one
not attached to RP like this
that too to Chavi
making fun teasing is not the Zak we know
But i like Vedh Zak goodnight😊

Posted: 8 years ago
Just read the wu,
and I'm like wooo!!

Exactly, why Zakir came to stay in RP? Where is the logic?
And as a Zakir fan (after Suraj of course) I hate to think even Zakir and Chhavi 🀒🀒🀒
CVs are running out of good stories
so buck off 🀒
Neelaji, I dont know why Zakir has become a romantic hero...the way he was teasing chavi, i couldnt believe it was zakir...the character had dignity...but I think he came to RM to guard them, be like bodyguard as suraj is not around πŸ˜•

ved was cute today in pyjama πŸ˜‰

brother of the nation doing lots of convincing work other than training for kabaddi πŸ˜†

what happen in precap...why suraj is sad 
And also, why the owner of the team is always present even when players are practising!!
So unrealistic.
DABH CVs forgot that there is a word called "logic" in dictionary πŸ₯±
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj Rathi', Diya aur Baati Hum - 26th May 2015: Sooraj, your good hearted attitude did assure Avinash's mother about his son returning back to her, that was so nice. Good that Zakir came in the Rathi house, instead going somewhere else, but Mohit is crossing his limits on and on, really hope that he does get a tight slap in front of the whole family. Sandhya, don't run away from your talent as you can move further, if not in action due to one kidney, at least at other levels, come on, you can do it and can see that Chander is not leaving you alone, beware. Sooraj, you were looking happy while talking to Ved and Bhabo, but Shashisumeet Productions was hoping for a nice skype conversation, with Ved and Bhabo for sure, but some nice words from Sandhya would have been the best here, guess will have to wait. Sooraj, Avinash deserved that lecture on motherhood from you as it is true that due to his mother, he is here, well, the final match seem to be interesting and full of suspense, let's wait. Shashisumeet Productions, nice to see a good balance between SoorajSandhya, do keep going like this, additionally, kindly treat us with a great skype conversation with a wonderful dream sequence of Diya Aur Baati.
Thank you all
For the beautiful pictures, n discussions.  πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Neel_M

And also, why the owner of the team is always present even when players are practising!!
So unrealistic.
DABH CVs forgot that there is a word called "logic" in dictionary πŸ₯±

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† rose among the thorns πŸ˜†

DABH and logic πŸ˜†
credit: Sutapasima 

Anas Rashid whose character Sooraj takes on a new journey in Diya Aur Baati Hum, talks about the change in plot, how his kabaddi stint as a child is helping him train for the new role and much more

Are you fond of sports in real life?

As a child, I was a lot into sports. I used to enjoy lawn tennis and basketball particularly. Surprisingly, I had a balanced aptitude for sports and academics, which my parents were extremely proud of. Today, I enjoy watching cricket and lawn tennis. Given my schedule, it gets tough to catch up on them regularly but I was, am and always will be a sports-inclined person.

Have you trained in kabaddi for the show?

I'm not trained in kabaddi, but I have played the sport as a child. I have fond memories of that. So when the track came about, I was elated to be playing kabaddi on screen. My real life experience of playing kabaddi is coming in handy now.

After majorly focusing on Sandhya in the show, is the focus on Sooraj a welcome change?

From the very beginning Diya Aur Baati Hum was about the journey of Sandhya and Sooraj collectively. The track about Sandhya becoming an IPS officer was not only about her character finally being able to pursue her dream, but also about how Sooraj was going all out and supporting her. Likewise, with the current track, it is also about Sandhya giving it all she can to make Sooraj's dream of owning a hotel come true.

Are you fond of cooking in real life? Have you cooked for co-stars or family?

Whenever there is a special occasion like Eid, I cook for my near and dear ones. I feel food helps people connect on another level and that has definitely been the case for my co-stars and me.

Natasha Coutinho

Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
Originally posted by niruba

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† rose among the thorns πŸ˜†

DABH and logic πŸ˜†
She is not only the owner but also the cheerleader of AKKπŸ˜‰