Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEk-eGuIIs0[/YOUTUBE]
Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rahulram Manchanda roped in for Diya Aur Baati Hum

Rahulram Manchanda joins the bandwagon for the Kabaddi sequence.

Rahulram was last seen on Saraswatichandra, essaying a negative role as Prashant. The actor is geared up to play the bad boy role again for another Star Plus popular show Diya Aur Baadi Hum. He is going to be a part of the most awaited Kabaddi sequence on the show.

As per our source, "Rahulram will be seen essaying the role of Raj Pratap, a spoiled son of a politician. He wants fame so that he can easily get into politics with his father, so his father will suggest him to get into a Kabaddi team as there he will get the media coverage. The Politician will ask the organizers to take his son in the team or else he won't let them participate in the competition. Thus all other members including Suraj Rathi (Anas Rashid) will tell the organizer to let Raj Pratap in the team or else the rest of the members who have taken efforts to prepare themselves will go in vain."

"Thus, Raj Pratap who doesn't know anything about the game will be a part of the team just to get fame. But latter audience will get to see that how his arrogance and attitude doesnt go well with other members leading to fights", source added.

We got in touch with Rahulram to know more about the same, he said, "Yes I am coming on the show for the Kabaddi sequence. It's a cameo role but I am happy that I got a chance to work on such a popular show of Star Plus. I have already started shooting for my role and it will telecast soon.

We wish Rahulram Manchanda all the best for the show.

Neha Jain

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing ABhi
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"Rahulram will be seen essaying the role of Raj Pratap, a spoiled son of a politician. He wants fame so that he can easily get into politics with his father, so his father will suggest him to get into a Kabaddi team as there he will get the media coverage
Now they are mixing politics with Kabaddi...๐Ÿ˜• 
Tfs Abii.
MJV2 thumbnail
VJ is that a kabbadi segment???
WU please...me @work..thanks in advance.

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MJV2

VJ is that a kabbadi segment???

WU please...me @work..thanks in advance.

no need for a WU MJ
it is about deepika's fall out with the ABP reporters
and they mentioned the previous issue also

MJV2 thumbnail
Ohhh...no comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Thanks VJ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's common to have fallout with media...so doesnt matter...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abiii

Rahulram Manchanda roped in for Diya Aur Baati Hum

Rahulram Manchanda joins the bandwagon for the Kabaddi sequence.

Rahulram was last seen on Saraswatichandra, essaying a negative role as Prashant. The actor is geared up to play the bad boy role again for another Star Plus popular show Diya Aur Baadi Hum. He is going to be a part of the most awaited Kabaddi sequence on the show.

As per our source, "Rahulram will be seen essaying the role of Raj Pratap, a spoiled son of a politician. He wants fame so that he can easily get into politics with his father, so his father will suggest him to get into a Kabaddi team as there he will get the media coverage. The Politician will ask the organizers to take his son in the team or else he won't let them participate in the competition. Thus all other members including Suraj Rathi (Anas Rashid) will tell the organizer to let Raj Pratap in the team or else the rest of the members who have taken efforts to prepare themselves will go in vain."

"Thus, Raj Pratap who doesn't know anything about the game will be a part of the team just to get fame. But latter audience will get to see that how his arrogance and attitude doesnt go well with other members leading to fights", source added.

We got in touch with Rahulram to know more about the same, he said, "Yes I am coming on the show for the Kabaddi sequence. It's a cameo role but I am happy that I got a chance to work on such a popular show of Star Plus. I have already started shooting for my role and it will telecast soon.

We wish Rahulram Manchanda all the best for the show.

Neha Jain

what another joker in the team...nevermind, suraj bhai will solve it...brother of the nation rocks๐Ÿ˜†