Users

Frequent Posters

Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj Rathi', Diya aur Baati Hum - 21st May 2015: Sooraj, your test is difficult for sure, but good that Sandhya and Chotu did train you in meditation too, now this will help you, but along all these can see very good players and a big cheater too, that Prem is playing wrong games since day one and can see him after you as you would have been the first one to break that pot and Lakhan would have follow but Prem dirty tricks did make that good player lose, not fair, as if this was not enough now he is playing mind games with you, beware. There on seeing those goons photos Sandhya did panick but that main leader is playing emotional tricks, where Chavi is back home for sure, but unknowingly the Rathis is trusting a wrong person. The food poisoning incident is not showing a good sign, on one hand Sooraj did try to save the team, but still, who did this?? Both SoorajSandhya are having dangerous people near them, hope that they do resolve this problem, also Shashisumeet Productions, do concentrate more on SoorajSandhya skype conversations too, missing that a lot, a good balance is here for sure, but missing Diya Aur Baati in real, kindly do something as the latest TRP report is not showing good results.

Anas, you were outstanding on the ground, while trying to break that pot blindfolded, good to see Sooraj in action, all the best.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I used to watch DABH for SurYa connections!
Now there are no connections, no magic... and no charm!
Many viewers like me must stop watching the show...
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am watching the show for VedRaj only. 
YHM Raman n Ishita YRKKH Akshara n Nitik they all 
are fighting on the set.they are not friends any more.
Their acting is for the fans only.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ you are right ma...veraj is the best part of the show now...even I wait for their scenes...

but ma, though there are so many fighting in all sets, those are all all cold war only...the issue involving our leads was physical and the accusation was disgusting to the core...we know the true story so we stick by the person who is innocent...how about those who read the news in a glance...they wont have respect for the characters 

I also had some FB friends who are not a part of the forum...they completely left the show after the incident...

whether the incident is the main reason for the fall, we cant say definitely...but that was the beginning of downfall of DABH...

Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
rating started dropping during KD itself...but it picked up a little during preggy track, but that track was disastrous due to the fight, it was rushed, full of BDs, and ended too fast...it could have been a beautiful track, but all wasted...thats why Im so angry at some people, they ruined the show with false accusation...

next came BD...the ratings stumbled went below 4...leap started with better ratings...but somehow it couldnt mantain...

read someone saying the show is melodrama now...lol what joke ๐Ÿคฃ...it was more melodrama pre IPS...stop blaming the kids, they arent as bad as SNS kids...

tbh, the story is split into two, suraj kabaddi and sandy investigation...I like the idea as all fan groups can enjoy without complaining...though i dont look forward to surya scenes anymore, I have to agree that surya is gone missing from the show, they seem like two different individuals...

using binocular eyes to find anika in surya is not the way...try find surya in anas deepika...im not able to do so, and I dont blame the CVs for it...Im sure they went through hell through during the fiasco, just like us the ardent fans...
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

^ you are right ma...veraj is the best part of the show now...even I wait for their scenes...

but ma, though there are so many fighting in all sets, those are all all cold war only...the issue involving our leads was physical and the accusation was disgusting to the core...we know the true story so we stick by the person who is innocent...how about those who read the news in a glance...they wont have respect for the characters 

I also had some FB friends who are not a part of the forum...they completely left the show after the incident...

whether the incident is the main reason for the fall, we cant say definitely...but that was the beginning of downfall of DABH...

@Bold...After all that showing off and to behave as if nothing happened is even more disgusting .
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJV2

@Bold...After all that showing off and to behave as if nothing happened is even more disgusting .

๐Ÿ˜† how about dissecting it?? ๐Ÿ˜†

people are blaming on everything from veraj to kids just put the Epitome of perfectness on the safe side ๐Ÿคข perhaps they should run the show with her only, by killing veraj...who ever she combines with gets an awww, so she can get a new pair too...๐Ÿ˜›
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
People can appreciate KD and bodhla  but not father-son bonding๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJV2

People can appreciate KD and bodhla  but not father-son bonding๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•

suraj  cant bond with anyone manju ji ...didnt i say fans are posesive with him ๐Ÿ˜†...be it reel or real, he has to be single and alone forever and the only person he should talk to is sandhya ji, offscreen or onscreen