Frequent Posters

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice pic anas with director...

how long the kabaddi track will last...ramzan fasting starts mid of June...
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^Yup...Anas looks happy😃
Thanks for the precap caps VJ🤗
Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

TRP Report Card: Has Deepika-Anas slap incident led Diya Aur Baati' slip to 10th position?

Once upon a time, Star Plus's serial Diya Aur Baati Hum' refused to move from its number one' position from the TRP chart. The show continued to rule the chart for so many weeks; and now shockingly it has fallen down to its 10th position. So, are the viewers not happy with the leap? Well, it seems like there are more reasons attached to it.

According to a source, "The incident of Deepika slapping Anas really had a bad impact on the audience. Their characters; Sooraj and Sandhya are more popular amongst the viewers. But when this slapping incident went viral, it showed its consequences on the TRP of the show too. Also, after the leap, the content is not up to the mark. Seems like audience connected more to Sandhya's struggling story as compared to ongoing track which is focusing more on father-son relationship."
Abiiiiii thumbnail

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Will Sooraj be able to complete the first round successfully?

Thu, May 21, 2015 by Rukmini Chopra

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Will Sooraj be able to complete the first round successfully?

The training for Kabaddi has begun and Sooraj has to complete the first round. Will he do a good job? Find out!

In the last episode, we saw the Kabaddi team being introduced to their coach, Mahendra Singh. The coach was seen informing the team about the first task, which each of them would have to complete properly. He further went on to state, that on the basis of this task, 20 best performers will be chosen. Sooraj(Anas Rashid) and Aditi(Riddhi Dogra) were seen carefully observing the first team member, who completed the task successfully. Meanwhile, Emily was seen telling Meenakshi(Kanika Maheshwari)  that she does not wish to get married. The episode ended on a shocking note with Chaavi being abducted!

In the upcoming episode, we will see coach Mahendra, asking Sooraj to go ahead with the first round. Sooraj will take on the challenge, and will prepare himself for the same. He will begin the task, and will slowly pass all the hurdles. Manwhile, Aditi will look on, and observe each and every move of Sooraj. The latter will succeed in completing the task successfully, and impressing his coach!

How will Aditi react to the same? Stay tuned to find out!

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

According to a source, "The incident of Deepika slapping Anas really had a bad impact on the audience. 

I also feel the same.That incident has completely ruined the show. When I see them together now I don't see SurYa..I see Suraj &Sandya. That magic & connection has lost. 

Tfs articles Abhi. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abiii

<h1><font size="2">TRP Report Card: Has Deepika-Anas slap incident led Diya Aur Baati' slip to 10th position?
</font>
</h1>

Once upon a time, Star Plus's serial Diya Aur Baati Hum' refused
to move from its number one' position from the TRP chart. The show
continued to rule the chart for so many weeks; and now shockingly it has
fallen down to its 10thposition. So, are the viewers not happy with
the leap? Well, it seems like there are more reasons attached to it.

According to a source, "The incident of Deepika slapping Anas
really had a bad impact on the audience. Their characters; Sooraj and
Sandhya are more popular amongst the viewers. But when this slapping
incident went viral, it showed its consequences on the TRP of the show
too. Also, after the leap, the content is not up to the mark. Seems like
audience connected more to Sandhya's struggling story as compared to
ongoing track which is focusing more on father-son relationship."

That was one of the reasons, I already mentioned before abt it... But can't be the ultimate reason.
I have to agree that the incident has damaged surya equation in fans' eyes.

But the new system also not favoring DABH. it is nothing to do with the plot, a far more worse track has gained better trps...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJV2

According to a source, "The incident of Deepika slapping Anas really had a bad impact on the audience.

I also feel the same.That incident has completely ruined the show. When I see them together now I don't see SurYa..I see Suraj &Sandya. That magic & connection has lost.

Tfs articles Abhi.

Well said, magic is lost...even now the weakest link of the show is surya, yes she trains him and motivates him, but there is no intensity...they r just uttering dialogues...no emotional connect...

This is not going to work for a long time... I hope they end the show in a good note...I have lost hope that trp will increase...also I have started wondering that why is only dabh affected in the ratings when others having a good increase.

I'm glad the article pointed about the incident. Verajfied epis at least had 4.5 or 4.6 ratings, That too without any major drama...

Sule thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

Well said, magic is lost...even now the weakest link of the show is surya, yes she trains him and motivates him, but there is no intensity...they r just uttering dialogues...no emotional connect...

This is not going to work for a long time... I hope they end the show in a good note...I have lost hope that trp will increase...also I have started wondering that why is only dabh affected in the ratings when others having a good increase.

I'm glad the article pointed about the incident. Verajfied epis at least had 4.5 or 4.6 ratings, That too without any major drama...

I too feel the same. The magic is completely lost. I don't think it will be like before ever again. I watch DABH for VeRaj only now. 
Abiiiiii thumbnail
Embedded image permalink