Diya Aur Baati Hum

**HAR GHAR KA STAR** ANAS / SURAJ ** AT + DT # 16 - Page 72

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MJV2

Yet to watch. Thanks for the review VJ⭐️

So the first task has been set  that too blindfolded. .interesting😊 Goodluck Suraj👍🏼
looks like they didn't show yesterday's precap

no they didnt show MJ
must be reserved for some other day I think😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice promos❤️ Especially the second promo.
This content was originally posted by: Abiii

Sandhya motivates Sooraj in training for the Kabaddi Championship Challenge!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEvCeTafkQ&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Sooraj trains hard with the help & motivation of Sandhya for the kabaddi tournament! Tune in to find out how Sooraj proves himself. #GoSooraj

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZIq0rY3zN0M[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by MJV2 - 8 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes Mj
the 2nd promo was too intensed

BTW Suraj  looks cool in yellow t shirt😊
Abiiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
#behindthescenes  #kulfi  #time with #anasrashid  #soorajrathi  #diyaaurbaatihum  #dabh  #kabbaditeam  #starplus  #vickyarora

Edited by Abiiiiii - 8 years ago
Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anas Rashid 'Sooraj Rathi', Diya aur Baati Hum - 20th May 2015: Today the coach's entry was kind of spectacular, wow, being blindfolded by passing through all these hurdles and break that pot, hmm, not an easy task but can see Sooraj not losing hope, he is also encouraging his fellow friend, this is a good spirit of a sportsman. Chavi is back in a new avatar, but bad guys are on the way, there Sandhya and Zakir discussion about minister's security was good, hope that she can understand that this talent of hers can and will contribute for all her missions, and noticing those goons in Chavi's selfie was shocking for Zakir and her. Both SoorajSandhya are facing dangers but their guts will make them move further and succeed. Shashisumeet Productions, good to see Diya Aur Baati struggling by not losing hope, waiting for nice skype conversations with inspirational words.

Anas, the way Sooraj was being blindfolded reminded me of Prithviraj Chauhan, as in many occasions Prithvi was fighting like that and at the end, he did kill Mohamad Ghori blindfolded, so for you this is not new, also Sooraj did pass a test in the World Top Cook competition like this, good to see that once again, all the best.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow kabaddi boys rocking...lol kulfi...😆

thanks for the pics abhi

havent watch the epi or the videos...😔 Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
DABH TRP is 4.0

i cant believe it dropped again...last week was good...(but almost all SP shows had drop, DABH was minimal...with old TAM samples, Im sure trp would have gone higher with sandy in action and suraj kabaddi mission...even asoka has beaten DABH now......the more negative a show is the more trp it is gaining...

let DABH be DABH...i hope this trp pressure wont ruin the show...this is the only show that is doing a positive track currently...
HalleNJ thumbnail
The curious case of coaches on Diya Aur Baati Hum- TOI

We had reported earlier that Puneet Issar, who was last seen on 'Bigg Boss', was to play the role of a kabaddi coach on the show 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'. He was, however, replaced by Shahbaz Khan. 

Now, as a last-minute decision, Shahbaz has also been replaced, by actor Rituraj Singh.

According to our sources, 'Khan had started shooting for the show, but the creative department felt that he didn't quite fit the bill and at the last moment, decided to opt for a replacement. Rituraj, who was one of the contenders for the role, was finalized and started shooting on Tuesday morning.'

When contacted, Rituraj told us, 'As we speak, I am shooting for 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'. I don't know whether I am replacing someone. We are shooting a little outside Mumbai and it feels nice. I have always been a person who plays sports and I don't believe much in gymming. Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kulfi lads looking awesome😎 Enjoy chora😛 Tfs Abii

This content was originally posted by: Abiii

#behindthescenes  #kulfi  #time with #anasrashid  #soorajrathi  #diyaaurbaatihum  #dabh  #kabbaditeam  #starplus  #vickyarora

HalleNJ thumbnail
Will they be having kulfi eating competition...

suraj bhai will win for sure 😆