Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AhamyTed

I remember last tym also it ws B4 my chem exam🤢

Yup mid-semester

Nd Zona wah tum to laal ho gyi🥳
Sorry for being late

Thanks maha...🤗
no sorry... 😉
but plz pray for me its my mcat na...plz dua krna 😉 😭 I'm v nervous Edited by zona. - 8 years ago
KaviJai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A Main scene was missed in the entire week episodes,, that vedh taking care if his dad( due to pain..) 
Seen in segments na.. Don't u miss ur chora scenes... 

QUOTE=niruba]

one better Saturday epi after a longgg time...

zakir's entry was superb this time...agree vma he is looking more matured and he has progressed in career...sandy's superior now...so I was right yesterday, KD has affected sandy's career & health...but it's her decision no one forced her...

and wow...my cutie pie ved has found a friend in zakir...nice bonding...

and evvv...why this meena track in between...boring disturbing and irritating...(good that Emily was looking pretty, she saved the scene)

scene shift to training track...why everyone carries one bag but suraj two big bags?...i think one bag full of food stock 😆 (sorry vma, cant sleep without TPing suraj 😆)
the ever kind hearted suraj woke up the guy who was sleeping when no one bothered...👍🏼

Finally aditi came 🥳...our prediction was right...that was a ttest of patience and determination

zakir has some mission...sandy refused...I was imagining sandy will come support suraj in kabaddi matches but seems like she will have another mission...or will her mission relate to kabaddi too...I feel this two parallel tracks will end with one climax...

precap: So aditi knows suraj is married...many will sigh relief...😆

PS: can someone tell me how old is suraj sandy and how long they have been married 

[/QUOTE]
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks zona

kavi_jay...I noticed that the segment scene is not shown in epi...I think it will come as suraj's or vedh's flashback...I dont see the reason of eliminating such beautiful scene...

now they are shooting in two different sets...one Zandy & RP another aditi kabadi kuzhu...so I guess all fb scenes are shot in advance...
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AhamyTed

Well m planning to start watching DABH once again 😉

Kabaddi players look nice 😛

Good for us😉 Welcome back Maha😊
MJV2 thumbnail
VJ &Niru...Nice reviews guys.

the ever kind hearted suraj woke up the guy who was sleeping when no one bothered...
That's Suraj..⭐️❤️
HalleNJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJV2

VJ &Niru...Nice reviews guys.

the ever kind hearted suraj woke up the guy who was sleeping when no one bothered...
That's Suraj..⭐️❤️

he will win everyone's heart with his kindness...(of course he will do well in kabaddi at the same time)
HalleNJ thumbnail

Shahbaz Khan to play Kabaddi coach in Diya Aur Baati Hum

A lot of speculations were rife about the actor who was to play the Kabaddi coach in the upcoming track on Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd).

After news about actors like Jimmy Shergiel, Puneet Issar and Adhvik Mahajan approached, Tellychakkar.com is here to share the final name that has been finalised to play the positive strong character.

It is none other than Shahbaz Khan who has portrayed some of the most dynamic characters on TV and films.

Last seen in shows like Ek Ghar Banaunga, Maharana Pratap, Afsar Bitiya and more will now don the avatar of the coach who will go on to help Sooraj (Anas Rashid) conquer the championship.

Shared a source, "The kabaddi track is a very important one in the show and the makers were in the look out of a seasoned actor who could fit the bill of the talented sports coach who also has a heart of gold."

We spoke to Shahbaz who said, "I am in talks for the project but I will only be able to confirm by evening. I am always in the lookout for challenging roles and would be really glad if this works out."

someone pls post his pic...

MJV2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

he will win everyone's heart with his kindness...(of co
urse he will do well in kabaddi at the same time)

Including Aditi's😉 😛 😆😆