Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Vmaa

Good to see a true professional manner of interview from Anas

He represented Suraj there without showing a tinge of Anas while talking about Sandhya

Being the Star of Star plus channel he cant avoid this award function and the participation

Hoping he will maintain his professionalism 

tbh, I expected better from Anas...FL doesnt matter for me, she was already happily feeding cake...i do agree TRP pressure, SP contract and payment can be reasons for this decision...as you said, we can choose to call this professionalism ...but what I cant digest is some people who dissected his touch in surya scenes and accused he was wrong during the fiasco are doing the same dissecting to say they are friends and in good terms...🤢

It's the fans who are irritating me more than the actors...perhaps if they werent double standard,  I would adored both equally till now...

Edited by niruba - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
hahaha...this is so cute

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niruba

tbh, I expected better from Anas...FL doesnt matter for me, she was already happily feeding cake...i do agree TRP pressure, SP contract and payment can be reasons for this decision...as you said, we can choose to call this professionalism ...but what I cant digest is some people who dissected his touch in surya scenes and accused he was wrong during the fiasco are doing the same dissecting to say they are friends and in good terms...🤢

It's the fans who are irritating me more than the actors...perhaps if they werent double standard,  I would adored both equally till now...

BOLD...Bang on Niru..Couldn't agree with u more..
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
congo for new AT 16
wow awesome thread Vasu and your write ups 👏😳
superb siggys Manju ⭐️

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nep3

congo for new AT 16
superb siggys Manju ⭐️

Thank u SG😳
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niruba

I agree with you 100% Niru ..sorry to say but some fan makes you hate with actors?actress😲
but i like your 1 liner 'I am suraj fan with brain ' that was the whole point ..
HalleNJ thumbnail

I agree with you 100% Niru ..sorry to say but some fan makes you hate with actors?actress😲
but i like your 1 liner 'I am suraj fan with brain ' that was the whole point ..

hate is a strong word sangita...I dont hate, but constant defending of the actors when they are on the wrong side put me off...you may not know that I have commented harshly about anas long ago, the same fans used to praise and back me up...when I did the same to the FL for the same mistake, I was bashed and tagged negative...I hate this attitude...thats where everything started...🤢

yes I adore suraj and felt bad for anas for the fiasco, but that doesnt make me a blind fan, I have my own principles...if he is wrong I'll say he is wrong...supporting an actor makes you a good fan...but pointing out his/her mistakes makes you a better fan...

trust me, when next time some problems comes between this two actors, some people who are admiring the beautiful friendship will start mocking him again...😆 dont get me wrong, I dont wish for problems, just saying 😆 
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

congo for new AT 16
superb siggys Manju ⭐️

Thank you SG
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
NJ agree with you and no words for me