I fell in love with Ranveer all over again! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
 Infact everytime I see RV on screen I can only think of the new song 'Main Ghani Bawri Ho Gi'  from Tanu Weds Manu.. I am sure Ishani must be singing the same on this Show ..He is addiction+aphrodisiac.. I am Addicteddd!Edited by sria2015 - 8 years ago
gud post EH..πŸ‘πŸ‘
n yeah.. how cud any1 not luv RV??!!
hez too adorable.. πŸ˜³
even now.. d way he keeps on fighting 2 stop ishkar marriage despite gettin insulted a 10000 times... dat shows his obsession 2wrds Ishani..  πŸ˜³
Originally posted by .chandni.

they better pair up ritika shikhar
after all friends also fall in love 

yup v all love the SHITika pair naa.. they ll rok πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

That was golden episode of math elvish and ranveer char his love for ishani  just un explainableπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I never ever hate  witht his char even I  will never do. Yes I anger on him some time on his stupid behavior with ishani.

But cant hate bcz his love his ashuqi and what ever he sufferd just bcz of ishani never made hate with him. Hope soon we will get back our old ranveer who is killed by ishani 😑😑😑.

Edited by tnzila - 8 years ago
Thank you, friends, for your comments. Yeah, Shitika pair is absolutely rocking. Hope we get to see them but makers are hell-bent on showing Ishkar and RR. Though now RR seem less disgusting in front of the disgusting intensity of Ishkar.
I love ur post Elvis...i miss those days...😭
Originally posted by damzel17

oh I missed it πŸ˜” I was so mad at ishani that I didn't want to see her 😳 usually the recent episodes make me mad 😑 but the old ones calm me down 😳 but yesterday I just couldn't watch it because ishani's smile was disgusting me way too much 😭but thanks for this lovely update I'll watch it online when I get the patience to see ishani again 😳
Old episodes are wonderful. Though they make me sad too because they've literally destroyed everything now.
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Old episodes are wonderful. Though they make me sad too because they've literally destroyed everything now.

yes elvish - i know exactly what u mean...that essence has been lost completely...that innocence..from both ranveer and ishani has been lost..

look how they were then and look now...😭😭
Tinytoes, atleast in Ranveer I see that faint glimpse of his love and innocence buried beneath his absurdities unlike Ishani whose presence is as senseless as her sacrifices.
ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU EH!!!
THEY SHOULD LEARN AGAIN FROM THE OLD EPISODES!!