I fell in love with Ranveer all over again!

Posted: 8 years ago
Saw one of the old episodes yesterday on Rishtey and couldn't help adoring Ranveer! I guess most of us are watching the show there since the new track is absolutely crap. And yeah, the episode was when Chirag and his family come to with their prospoal for Disha and it turns out to be for Ishani.
It was so beautiful to see them together and that friendship and care was so evident. Why have these stupid makers killed that essence now? Introducing two new characters and trying to hook them up with them is pathetic. The old episode yesterday had a serene feeling in like nothing could shake, destroy their friendship. Ranveer knows how to make Ishani smile, and Ishani even though she isn't aware of his feelings remains grateful to him. The respect, friendship and underlying love from both sides was a perfect rapture to watch. Their banter throughout the episode, their care and a special bonding that only ISHVEER shared was what defined Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. And the special mention goes to the last scene of the episode where Ishani is applying medicine or something Ranveer's bruises and he starts laughing at her. Laughs at her to hide his love, and the look in his eyes was so, so lovely. How could you not be in love with him?? He changes that look to a complete different one when she looks at him, so hopefully she never looks at him when he is looking at her. Miss this Ranveer so much.

CVs should watch these old episodes before they shoot anything else. Kya tha kya bana diya show ka. -_- :)
Aww Elvish 😳 😳 Thank you so much for this post dear 🤗 🤗 Really I fell in love with Ranveer when I started watching the show , and I think many of us did 😉

Really agree with everything you said 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ We miss them so much , just wished CVs knew what Magic they had created , and what they are doing with it now
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Saw one of the old episodes yesterday on Rishtey and couldn't help adoring Ranveer! I guess most of us are watching the show there since the new track is absolutely crap. And yeah, the episode was when Chirag and his family come to with their prospoal for Disha and it turns out to be for Ishani.
It was so beautiful to see them together and that friendship and care was so evident. Why have these stupid makers killed that essence now? Introducing two new characters and trying to hook them up with them is pathetic. The old episode yesterday had a serene feeling in like nothing could shake, destroy their friendship. Ranveer knows how to make Ishani smile, and Ishani even though she isn't aware of his feelings remains grateful to him. The respect, friendship and underlying love from both sides was a perfect rapture to watch. Their banter throughout the episode, their care and a special bonding that only ISHVEER shared was what defined Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. And the special mention goes to the last scene of the episode where Ishani is applying medicine or something Ranveer's bruises and he starts laughing at her. Laughs at her to hide his love, and the look in his eyes was so, so lovely. How could you not be in love with him?? He changes that look to a complete different one when she looks at him, so hopefully she never looks at him when he is looking at her. Miss this Ranveer so much.

CVs should watch these old episodes before they shoot anything else. Kya tha kya bana diya show ka. -_- :)

😛EH...do you know the US Eastern Time Zone timing of Matsh in Rishtey?
Brilliant post Elvish, yes even I am seeing few episodes there.

That essence is lost, Ranveer was so calm and serene there and the dosti was so natural and perfect, protected from the evil world, and exactly who wont fall for him? He was poor with a heart of gold/
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

😛My most favourite of all is the July 15, 2014 epi...the day they played the 'Aashiqui' song
for the very first time...as Ranveer broke down crying uncontrolably in the servant quarter
bathroom of the Parekh House!

totally agree wid u on this elvish..
show ko kya se kya bana diya..
Thank you, guys! Nimajai, no I don't know that timing. And that 15th july episode was also beautiful. Actually I love all the episodes pre-leap. Can't pick one as my favorite.
i watch old MATSH on Rishtey everyday..just love their bond back then..
they better pair up ritika shikhar
after all friends also fall in love 
oh I missed it 😔 I was so mad at ishani that I didn't want to see her 😳 usually the recent episodes make me mad 😡 but the old ones calm me down 😳 but yesterday I just couldn't watch it because ishani's smile was disgusting me way too much 😭 but thanks for this lovely update I'll watch it online when I get the patience to see ishani again 😳 Edited by damzel17 - 8 years ago