Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

I fell in love with Ranveer all over again!

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Saw one of the old episodes yesterday on Rishtey and couldn't help adoring Ranveer! I guess most of us are watching the show there since the new track is absolutely crap. And yeah, the episode was when Chirag and his family come to with their prospoal for Disha and it turns out to be for Ishani.
It was so beautiful to see them together and that friendship and care was so evident. Why have these stupid makers killed that essence now? Introducing two new characters and trying to hook them up with them is pathetic. The old episode yesterday had a serene feeling in like nothing could shake, destroy their friendship. Ranveer knows how to make Ishani smile, and Ishani even though she isn't aware of his feelings remains grateful to him. The respect, friendship and underlying love from both sides was a perfect rapture to watch. Their banter throughout the episode, their care and a special bonding that only ISHVEER shared was what defined Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. And the special mention goes to the last scene of the episode where Ishani is applying medicine or something Ranveer's bruises and he starts laughing at her. Laughs at her to hide his love, and the look in his eyes was so, so lovely. How could you not be in love with him?? He changes that look to a complete different one when she looks at him, so hopefully she never looks at him when he is looking at her. Miss this Ranveer so much.

CVs should watch these old episodes before they shoot anything else. Kya tha kya bana diya show ka. -_- :)

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightassudha2004jajeeIshveer116Aussiebabevm_2009Suchita2012nimajai16meditationtinytoeseshalrashidishveerfanRTPMSdamzel17diatoms82bbishveer-RadzLuvShaktitellmemonamie111RebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerafreenaamnaMadhura..YD.AH

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Aww Elvish Embarrassed Embarrassed Thank you so much for this post dear Hug Hug Really I fell in love with Ranveer when I started watching the show , and I think many of us did Wink

Really agree with everything you said Clap Star Star We miss them so much , just wished CVs knew what Magic they had created , and what they are doing with it now

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilighttinytoesdiatoms82damzel17tellmeRebeccaValentin

nimajai16 Senior Member
nimajai16
nimajai16

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Saw one of the old episodes yesterday on Rishtey and couldn't help adoring Ranveer! I guess most of us are watching the show there since the new track is absolutely crap. And yeah, the episode was when Chirag and his family come to with their prospoal for Disha and it turns out to be for Ishani.
It was so beautiful to see them together and that friendship and care was so evident. Why have these stupid makers killed that essence now? Introducing two new characters and trying to hook them up with them is pathetic. The old episode yesterday had a serene feeling in like nothing could shake, destroy their friendship. Ranveer knows how to make Ishani smile, and Ishani even though she isn't aware of his feelings remains grateful to him. The respect, friendship and underlying love from both sides was a perfect rapture to watch. Their banter throughout the episode, their care and a special bonding that only ISHVEER shared was what defined Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi. And the special mention goes to the last scene of the episode where Ishani is applying medicine or something Ranveer's bruises and he starts laughing at her. Laughs at her to hide his love, and the look in his eyes was so, so lovely. How could you not be in love with him?? He changes that look to a complete different one when she looks at him, so hopefully she never looks at him when he is looking at her. Miss this Ranveer so much.

CVs should watch these old episodes before they shoot anything else. Kya tha kya bana diya show ka. -_- :)

TongueEH...do you know the US Eastern Time Zone timing of Matsh in Rishtey?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeer

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Elvish, yes even I am seeing few episodes there.

That essence is lost, Ranveer was so calm and serene there and the dosti was so natural and perfect, protected from the evil world, and exactly who wont fall for him? He was poor with a heart of gold/

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilighttinytoesRTPMSdamzel17matshtellmeRebeccaValentinafreenaamna

nimajai16 Senior Member
nimajai16
nimajai16

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

TongueMy most favourite of all is the July 15, 2014 epi...the day they played the 'Aashiqui' song
for the very first time...as Ranveer broke down crying uncontrolably in the servant quarter
bathroom of the Parekh House!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMStellmeRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeer

ishveerfan Senior Member
ishveerfan
ishveerfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u on this elvish..
show ko kya se kya bana diya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSShadikaIshVeer

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thank you, guys! Nimajai, no I don't know that timing. And that 15th july episode was also beautiful. Actually I love all the episodes pre-leap. Can't pick one as my favorite.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMStellmeRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeerMadhura..

afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i watch old MATSH on Rishtey everyday..just love their bond back then..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoestellmeRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeer

Go to top