India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 53)

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 16 August 2016 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

My favourite is Mrinal ki chitti. But I also enjoyed Dhai Aakhar prem ke. That was hilarious. 

I hope the team cones back with more stories.  Or maybe stories by some other author. We have gems hidden in different parts of the country. 

@Bold - My fav tooSmile...just loved the lead actress.Embarrassed

I too wish Anurag Basu could come up with other stories like these. I've seen one such show on Doordarshan. It was "Tehreer' based on Munshi Prem Chand's stories by Gulzar. It was also good but "Stories by..." is ultimate.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

catharsisProud-India

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 16 August 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

show is not less than Grand movie 
I am fan of cast & Anurag Basu here 

My most favorite story is Atithi Tongue I wish many more treasures of Indian soil can turn on screen like this Embarrassed

I loved the music used in this story from "Ravindra Sangeet". I also loved the songs from Chokher Bali. The music & the background score is just awesome in this show. I wish I could get a link to all the songs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index