India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 48)

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I love weekends, Epic is repeating all the episodes of this series and I'm glad I tuned in to it at the right time. I watched Mrinal- Bindu's and Kalyani-Anupam's story. How beautiful are these two stories and their adaptations. Honestly speaking, it's overwhelming to watch such strong female characters on small screen. It's a breathe of fresh air amongst the otherwise nauseating and regressive portrayal of women these days in almost all serials.

I loved loved Kalyani's story and it's open-ending. The acting, the picturization and the bg score was just beauty. Loved how Kalyani's father bids goodbye in such a subtle yet impactful manner. No huge dialogues and lectures..just the attitude confidence and courage to let go of something that doesn't look right without getting way too much apprehensive about the societal norms. Loved the dialogue.. Meri itni door-drishti nahi hai.

The ending of Mrinal's story and the lines narrated by her while standing in beach were so amazing. I wish Bindy's story didn't get such a sad ending. :( Otherwise such nice story, those realisations, the framing of thoughts, the helplessness...amazing.

Earlier, I watched Dhai Akhar Prem ke and The Jewellery story. The former was freaking hilarious and the latter was so freaky. Especially the background score...it was eerie and the female protaganist did a nice job in creating the mystery. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02Jo_Marchsillage.catharsis-Swetha-

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Special mention to the cinematography. It's so beautiful. And the background score. That scene where Kalyani puts her jewellery down. Ufff. It shows how all factors come together to make a scene so impactful without any words.

Makes me realise how we Indian viewers are being deprived of awesome content and acting due to TRP race. No wonder we keep hunting for TV series of different countries for enjoyment. Lol. Sad that people don't even know of this channel's existence.

This is not the right place but I love that Jaane Pehchaane with Javed Akhtar too. This episode I'm watching is a tribute to old comedians and it's such a treat to revisit all those comic scenes from the b&w era.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02Jo_Marchsillage.-Swetha-

LostGirl02 Senior Member
LostGirl02
LostGirl02

Posted: 18 October 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Missing the show...Unhappy
I want to rewatch mrinal ki chitthi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_March

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 18 October 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
happy durga puja my friends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.Jo_March

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 19 October 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Subho Mahasasthi.. Big smile

sillage.Jo_March

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 19 October 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Originally posted by KochurShaakBata

EmbarrassedLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_wt_iCZHU

thanks for the video..here goes the MP3 version Big smile

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/4K03yt5Eba/Stories_by_Rabindranath_Tagore.html
^ Thanks for the YT video and mp3 link of the TT.. Hug
Jo_March Goldie
Jo_March
Jo_March

Posted: 19 October 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Missing the show
Does anyone think there's a possibility of a second season in future? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 October 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

I wrote one article on Tagore's women character. Do read whenever you get time Smile

Jo_MarchSayaneeH.Lecter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index