India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 4)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Someone pls pls pls..upload the episodes of stories by rabindranath tagore,I live in canada and we don't get the channel here..
someone load the video pls..it is a sincere request

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
guys,pls keep tweeting to Epic channel for posting the videos of their shows.they never give any video but just few seconds preview.Not fair.
Keep tweeting or requesting them in ther facebook..they will see so many requests and do something.
For those not getting the channels,someone shd upload the videos..can't believe we can't see Epic channel videos anywhere.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.Neerjaa

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
That's sad that many interested people are not able to watch due to lack of uploads by the channel.
Ain't other shows uploaded on their YT channel.I think there's one.Who knows they upload it by the weekend..

Nonetheless,I'll write it to them:)

NeerjaaChits1

candy02 Goldie
candy02
candy02

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Two episodes - brilliant portrayal of Radindranath Tagore's one of the most ambitious novels !! Anurag Basu & his team have actually taken quite a few number of creative liberties, but those can be digested as long as the story is not plundered with. My feeling is that there are some influences of Satyajit Ray on this portrayal. The station scene between Binodini & Behaari reminded me of Satyajit Ray's "Kapurush o Mahapurush" and the piano  scene of his "Ghare-Baire".

Mahendra is extremely self-obsessive, a grey character in it's real sense. Generic series' would definitely have converted Binodini's character to that of a vamp. But, we can actually sympathize with her in this sensitive portrayal. Behaari is downright righteous. Ashalata is innocent, a poor victim of circumstances which are beyond her control.

Everything is spot on. Every actor is doing his/her job to utmost perfection. The background music has truly amalgamated  with the related scenes. So many Rabindrasangeets in their original form in a hindi series !!! Really refreshing !!! The cinematography is brilliant and the list is endless. I can go on and on. It's really a refreshing change from all "xyz" series' being telecast on every other channel. Kudos to EPIC and Anurag Basu & his team for gifting this to the viewers who want to watch real content on TV. I would request them to come up with such series' again in future portraying gems of Sarat Chandra Chattyopadhyay, Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay, Jarasandha, Nihar Ranjan Gupta, Ashutosh Mukhopadhyaya  and the list is endless.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakkubaiLostGirl02sillage.catharsisSea-HawkVIMAL.SMNeerjaa

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey chandrima,can u pls upload the video for us? a sincere request
candy02 Goldie
candy02
candy02

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@Chits1, So sorry, I've myself watched the episode on EPIC at 10:00 PM. I've got no downloaded copy of the same. And sadly EPIC does not upload their programs anywhere, even not on their site: http://www.epicchannel.com/

Edited by chandrima02 - 07 July 2015 at 12:25pm

VIMAL.SMChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the reply chandrima.feeling so frustrated.Not only Epic channel is not uploading their videos..many of the popular sites where we can watch hindi serials,they too don't have this good channel.Wonder why !
can't believe,in this era where we can watch any show online,we r struggling to find the videos of Epic..

sillage.Neerjaa

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I couldn't watch last night's episode .. will watch it today at 8 .. I could catch few scenes .. I loved how they use "Aamaro Porano Jaha Chay" .. I love love love this song .. nothing can express human feelings better than Rabindra Sangeet .. I wish they added a sub in English so that those who don't speak/ understand Bengali could comprehend the lyrics  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02VIMAL.SMNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index