India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 36)

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 26 August 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
^Thanks for the link,Merit :)It worked though now I'm looking forward to catch the hard copies of his work soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_March

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 26 August 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
When I read "Sampotti Samarpaan" for the 1st time I was shocked to the core .. Kobiguru has written few stories in supernatural genre, but this wasn't one of them, yet I find it disturbing. An almost crazy old man captures a kid and tricks him to be "jakh" [it was a belief, if a boy is made jakh, the spirit of young boy will safeguard the treasure until the real "waris" get it] to guard his wealth for his grandson only to discover that the kid was his grandson. - Heartwrenching, shell-shocking, incredible. 

Anuraag Basu absolutely excelled himself this time .. it was nothing less than perfect .. and the music was to the T .. flawlessly capturing the eerie aura around Jogyeswar Kundu .. the actor portrayed the very disturbing and bizarre behavior of Kundu through his body language, eyes and voice modulation - [the effect was so real that at a point I was shouting "Nitai run away" knowing this is not gonna happen] .. the uncanny feel was reflecting from every frame .. I LOVED IT 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02Jo_MarchDurgaSOtakuGirl-DeboNeerjaariti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 26 August 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
kid dies in chootiCry and grandfather in that Waaris story killed the childShocked..i felt for him coz i saw some scenes and felt he was so lonely .. but hearing all this...AngryOuch

I like happy stories..is there any happy storyOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_MarchSea-HawkDurgaSyurimehta11

usha66 Senior Member
usha66
usha66

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Where can I find Earlier episodes of Stories of Rabindranath Tagore. Please help me I want to watch them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_MarchSea-Hawk

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha66

Where can I find Earlier episodes of Stories of Rabindranath Tagore. Please help me I want to watch them.
Unfortunately,you will not find them uploaded on the internet.

Most probably,the channel is launching its mobile app,only place where they could be put up.

Besides,they did a marathon of all the stories recently..so chances that it  could happen in future too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

usha66Jo_MarchSea-Hawk

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

kid dies in chootiCry and grandfather in that Waaris story killed the childShocked..i felt for him coz i saw some scenes and felt he was so lonely .. but hearing all this...AngryOuch

I like happy stories..is there any happy storyOuch

They did happy stories like Detective, Tyaag, Atithi, Samapti [that's the happiest oneEmbarrassed] but I like AB is more in love with sad stories .. after all "our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought"Cry .. I hope he does stories like "Chirokumar Sobha" - cute and absolute fun, or unconventional romance like "Sesher Kobita" or something more inspiring and eye-opening like - "Ghore-Baire," "Raja," "Rakto Korobi" - last two will be real challenge as both are dramas and all metaphorical but if AB does, it will be real pleasure to watch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.Jo_MarchDurgaSNeerjaariti4u

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 31 August 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

When I read "Sampotti Samarpaan" for the 1st time I was shocked to the core .. Kobiguru has written few stories in supernatural genre, but this wasn't one of them, yet I find it disturbing. An almost crazy old man captures a kid and tricks him to be "jakh" [it was a belief, if a boy is made jakh, the spirit of young boy will safeguard the treasure until the real "waris" get it] to guard his wealth for his grandson only to discover that the kid was his grandson. - Heartwrenching, shell-shocking, incredible. 

Anuraag Basu absolutely excelled himself this time .. it was nothing less than perfect .. and the music was to the T .. flawlessly capturing the eerie aura around Jogyeswar Kundu .. the actor portrayed the very disturbing and bizarre behavior of Kundu through his body language, eyes and voice modulation - [the effect was so real that at a point I was shouting "Nitai run away" knowing this is not gonna happen] .. the uncanny feel was reflecting from every frame .. I LOVED IT 

Sayanee, thanks for explaining that part (the one in bold above). Now I understand what & why the old man was trying to do to the child. That is really shocking. This story was hard hitting and really made an impact. 

Wonder what are this week's stories? I am keeping an eye on fb and twitter. Nothing out yet. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_MarchNeerjaa

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 01 September 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
yesterday's story was "Dui Bon" (Two Sisters)..whats today's story?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index