India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 33)

LostGirl02 Senior Member
LostGirl02
LostGirl02

Posted: 22 August 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
@Sayanee I agree about the "Ek bao melena " scene..It should have been there..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_MarchSea-HawkNeerjaa

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 22 August 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I agree with you all..AB completely ignore that "Ek Bao Melena,Dui Bao Melena"..it was an important part of the ending..in the end Phatik said"Maa meri chooti ho gayi" and breath his last so that's the end of the story..don't know what is the meaning of "To be continued"..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.Jo_MarchSea-HawkNeerjaa

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
After Kabuliwala,this was the story that pierces your heart.Heartwrenching!!
And in both of these stories there is no complexity of any sort,just simply pure emotions that strings the heart.

LostGirl02Jo_MarchNeerjaa

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

I agree with you all..AB completely ignore that "Ek Bao Melena,Dui Bao Melena"..it was an important part of the ending..in the end Phatik said"Maa meri chooti ho gayi" and breath his last so that's the end of the story..don't know what is the meaning of "To be continued"..Confused

I guess they will continue the last scene on today's episode .. hopefully they will show Photik to utter his last words today 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 25 August 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
What was Monday's story?? I will watch today .. anyway, I think today they are doing - "Sompotti Samorpon" - "Wealth Surrendered" .. I found this free e-book in English .. if anyone wants, can read the story .. it is totally different from the stories AB has done till date 
https://books.google.co.in/books?id=TUcLTARmOnkC&pg=PT97&lpg=PT97&dq=Wealth+Surrendered&source=bl&ots=-PRPOCw9u_&sig=5VqeqtMxAKgwd-Whhry8NP--_yw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAGoVChMI2u7tzuzDxwIVy3GOCh1-hg5U#v=onepage&q=Wealth%20Surrendered&f=false

this link has many more Tagore's short stories .. just scrawl up and down 

Jo_MarchNeerjaasparkle2985

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 25 August 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
^They showed Tyaag yesterday based on caste system.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_MarchNeerjaa

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 25 August 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Sayanee, thanks for the link. Will check the e-books. 

Btw, they didn't continue Chutti, thought there would be some more to the story. They started with a fresh story, 'Tyaag'. So the linking between stories has ended. 

Today, they will be showing 'Waris'. About the story of a miser, his son and grandson. Anyone knows the original story? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_MarchNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 25 August 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

What was Monday's story?? I will watch today .. anyway, I think today they are doing - "Sompotti Samorpon" - "Wealth Surrendered" .. I found this free e-book in English .. if anyone wants, can read the story .. it is totally different from the stories AB has done till date 
https://books.google.co.in/books?id=TUcLTARmOnkC&pg=PT97&lpg=PT97&dq=Wealth+Surrendered&source=bl&ots=-PRPOCw9u_&sig=5VqeqtMxAKgwd-Whhry8NP--_yw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAGoVChMI2u7tzuzDxwIVy3GOCh1-hg5U#v=onepage&q=Wealth%20Surrendered&f=false

this link has many more Tagore's short stories .. just scrawl up and down 

Thank you for the link . I could not watch the next story . But seems to be quite issue based . AB does the casting quite well .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index