India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 3)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
hello where can I find the video of epic channel esp rabindranath's stories by Anurag basu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumimon

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Very Well Said By Anurag Basu . I Completely Agree With Him.
Today's female character in television, their morality,rights n wrongs ,their decision,their thinking.Is so much regressive.Tagore who wrote 100yrs before these characters and our television characters have old thinking beyond those 100yrs .Thats why this is relevant [Tagore story characters]

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.candy02SayaneeH.LecterNeerjaaBeingBluntblushingMoumimon

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
its looks grate from Sneak Peek, Promo's and from IV's but what is the prob is not getting a link of full episode yrr...and its pathetic Ouch after waiting from so long its just i still stuck in promo and seak peek...horrible feeling ever...Angry

why the hell epic don't upload whole episodes in their own webSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.VIMAL.SMNeerjaa

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crescendo-

So how did you all find the first episode?How well do you rate it?
Well,I'm really impressed and liked the story telling too.And do we need to say how awesome was the cinematography. Day Dreaming

Any Bengali's out here who have read it before? They can tell better:)
its looks grate from Sneak Peek ..cant say much about as i didn't watch its whole episode yet..Ouch well both seak peek  portrayed amazinglyEmbarrassed... relation btwn char's and... for more i need to watch it firstLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.VIMAL.SMNeerjaa

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

hello where can I find the video of epic channel esp rabindranath's stories by Anurag basu?
Don't KnowOuchOuch
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Very Well Said By Anurag Basu . I Completely Agree With Him.
Today's female character in television, their morality,rights n wrongs ,their decision,their thinking.Is so much regressive.Tagore who wrote 100yrs before these characters and our television characters have old thinking beyond those 100yrs .Thats why this is relevant [Tagore story characters]
yeh exactly...Embarrassed

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I searched for links I could not find it.Even they r not uploading in their YT channel also in their website.So we have to watch in TV itself.

sillage.

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I liked the 1st episode .. I am reading Chokher Bali now and there are some changes like the story is not told in flashback but this doesn't disrupt the flow of the original story .. 

I missed the beginning of 1st epi .. in book I think Bihari didn't really fall for Binodini or may be it happened later .. I am yet to read the whole novel .. Bihari was always very respectful towards Asalata .. may be he was in love with her but whoever he loved he never expressed .. he was a very composed man almost like a sage .. I simply loved the actor playing the role .. perfect fit for it 

I like Bhanu-Uday who is playing Mahendra since Special Squad days but loving Mahendra is impossible .. he is impulsive, greedy, weak, jealous, and what not .. however, no matter how Mahendra is, it will give the actor to explore a lot 

Binodini is the most complex character .. irony is such women are turned into vamps in today's soap operas but see how beautifully Tagore brought her feelings, pain, anger and jealousy out .. you can't but love her .. Apte is looking good and refreshing as Bindodini 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02candy02sillage.catharsisNeerjaaVIMAL.SMblushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index