India-Forums

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread (Page 18)

RoseWine Goldie
RoseWine
RoseWine

Posted: 18 July 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Anyone know if I can watch it on any one the indian torrent sites online?
I do not have a subscription to this channel and so far I have not seen the Epic channel listed on any one of the desi torrent sites! I want to see the show!Cry

Youtube has an introductory channel but they do not show any of the full episodes.

Radha missing out on the fun!Unhappy

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Radha Epic is not uploading their shows .. we have requested .. hope they do it in future .. Epic makes absolutely great shows but don't let them available on internetCry
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Anybody watched Maanbhanjaan here .. I missed the 1st half 
sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Anybody watched Maanbhanjaan here .. I missed the 1st half 
Me!

It was short and simple.Main highlight was the cinematography and the music interspersed within the whole episode.AB..take a bow at that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.Lecter

SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Yes the much I watched, I felt AB captured the Bengal theatre of that time beautifully .. also I see this story as a tale of woman empowerment 

sillage.

sillage. Goldie
sillage.
sillage.

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
And today Detective also ended.I just absolutely loved it!What I notice by now is that Tagore's stories are based on man-woman relationships where woman are shown to be deprived or wronged by their husbands(according to olden times) but they are not submissive.Eventually its them who emerge out to be the winner..much stronger.
In detective they had already shown a scene in the precap through which I had guessed the climax and I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong here.Very deep and thought provoking end.

Kabuliwala starts now and the precap already had me in tears Ouch

Edited by -Crescendo- - 21 July 2015 at 11:38am

SayaneeH.Lecter

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
finally saw 2 rabindra nath tagore stories and i am completely loving it.
the twist in the end in detective was really unexpected and i loved the previous story too (forgot the name)but i loved it's ending too. the music is awsum, actors are doing a fine job and the best part in both the stories is the ending.

can't wait for kabuliwala..it's one of my most fav story and i already got a bit emotional when i saw the little peek they showed today.

this channel is pretty damn awsum. it is the only hindi channel i am watching these days.

rabindranat tagore stories are a gem.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02sillage.SayaneeH.Lecter

SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I just watched the episode .. "Detective" is a nice, relatively light hearted story .. Anurag Basu brilliantly brought the feel of reading a short story .. even after the ending you will always have a room for imagination .. that's classic Rabindranath Thakur

Anybody who has seen the episode will understand my current condition of mind .. once again one story smoothly transferred into another and this time it's "Kabuliwala" .. the epic tale of eternal love and pathos of human life .. the moment I saw it's the wedding day of Mini, a lump formed in my throat 

I would like to say the way Basu is weaving one story with another it's becoming like a lei where every person is a story, has a story, creates a story .. It feels so real .. like each and every person we meet in our life is carrying an untold story with them .. beautiful naa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LostGirl02sillage.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Epic Channel Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index