Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

I think there would be another season because AB had tweeted something like this is the last story of the season. So it could be possible.

Oh really? It would be great if there's another season
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^This was his tweet.
2nite is the last episode of the season it's been a wonderful journey thnk u @EpicChannelIn & viewers for ur support

I'm missing this too..hope they would be back with something else if not this :)

Edited-
I'm also grateful to this channel and team because it is for them I got introduced to Tagore's work and ended up reading more about him.(and also a bengali friend helped me more).His ideology,love for music and nature is enchanting.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 8 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes exactly! This series was a treat to watch
I hope they come up with similar series may be this time by some other author. There have been so many great writers in the past like Premchand, Satyajit Ray, Amrita Pritam

There used to be a show Malgudi days which had stories by RK Narayan. I wish they air that show
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes!
Malgudi days is a good idea or the old DD shows which the older generation relished.It would be a treat for the current audience and nostalgia for older ones!
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Hey all .. the thread is still active?? good .. me too missing the show .. it was one of a kind .. after a long time a show that kept me glued to the TV .. I hope they bring a 2nd season .. there are many more Tagore's tales .. I also want Epic to make shows on other writers like Saratchandra Chattopadhyay, Bibhutibhushan Bandyopadhay, Munsi Premchand, Satyajit Ray, Sunil Ganguly, Narayan Sanyal etc. 

Suneel Ganguly's "Sei Somoy" Sanyal's and Saradindu's Historical novels n stories would be perfect on Epic .. n we will be see through the Indian History that syllabus can't provide
dynamendraTZ thumbnail
Most of old shows of TheEPIC Channel available online now.
Mail/ message me to obtain.;)
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello friends. Epic's mobile app, 'Epic On!' is here. Made a searate post about it. 

Most of the earlier show episodes are there. Stories by RT and other shows that started later, are yet to be added to the list. But I think they would be added gradually. 
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They are repeating Tagore Stories from Monday!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Daily 10 pm.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, SBRT is back ðŸ˜ƒ 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcRc8MgbQRk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by DurgaS - 8 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail