Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
From Epic fb, posted yesterday 

All the 'Stories by Rabindranath Tagore' fans take note! Make sure you don't miss the last few Tagore stories as the show enters its last two weeks! Mondays and Tuesdays at 10PM. 

Edited by DurgaS - 8 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Kokkaal in Bengali means Skeleton .. yeah it's same in Bengali .. is it same in Hindi too?

Thanks Sayanee. Kankaal is used in Hindi as well. Even 'astipanjar' is used sometimes for skeleton. And use of both words are made in other Indian languages too. 
About the story, it was eerie to start with, but then it became something else. The narration was a bit flat. Could have been more dramatic. 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

seen yesterday's episode.. i dont know the name of story but it was about Muslim man taking a hindu girl in his protection and they both fall in love gradually... it was good story which kind of highlighted how the good can exist in every religion..apart from good.. the need for respecting others cultural belief is what people could learn from it.. That Man gave respect to her God and She accepted his.. What I kind of didnt like was the need of her to convert... i think in those times may be girl had to follow husband's family rituals n thus she converted too.. in fact i had a debate with my mom..where she kind of agreed with story..she said girl had to go into his family..so had to adopt his religion.. i disagree with her... Faith is very personal matter.. it was her choice to adopt his faith and she did tht out of her own choice ..good thing was boy didnt ask for it...

I agree with you Riti. Faith is a personal thing. She need not have converted. But the point is no one asked her to. It was her choice. She had been a pious Hindu all her life, following all rituals religiously. But at the end if it she felt deceived and dejected. So before starting a new life, she decides to adopt a new belief system and make a fresh start. I think it's all about finding one's own inner route to  happiness. On the whole, I loved this story very much. 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what was yesterday's story?will watch it on Sat...
DurgaS thumbnail
From Epic fb: 

Tonight we bring you a different side to Tagore, a complex story with its moments of comedy; 'Dhai Aakhar Prem Ka'. The story meanders around three men of words, who are moved to action to fulfil their promise of love, but can they save their relationships in time? Stories by Rabindranath Tagore at 10PM.

DurgaS thumbnail
They showed part one of the above story yesterday. It's based on Shesh Rokkha (Saved at the end). It's quite funny. About a group of friends who discuss poetry and the women who are already or about to come into their lives. And then there is a case of mistaken identity between a likely couple. Part two will be shown today. 

It's a relief to watch a comedy for a change. 
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

From Epic fb, posted yesterday 

All the 'Stories by Rabindranath Tagore' fans take note! Make sure you don't miss the last few Tagore stories as the show enters its last two weeks! Mondays and Tuesdays at 10PM. 

It's going to end 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is it realy.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DurgaS

They showed part one of the above story yesterday. It's based on Shesh Rokkha (Saved at the end). It's quite funny. About a group of friends who discuss poetry and the women who are already or about to come into their lives. And then there is a case of mistaken identity between a likely couple. Part two will be shown today. 

It's a relief to watch a comedy for a change. 

I absolutely loved it.. it was fun especially with name confusion...😆
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

i was thinking whether this show would be ending soon as they have started showing other promos for epic at 10

will miss it 😭.. hope they can re-telecast it..or bring in season 2 or something..