Epic Channel

-StoriesByRabindranathTagore- DiscussionThread

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
anyone excited about Epic upcoming show -Stories By Rabindranath Tagore-..i am so egarly waiting for its screening...really really so much excited...and when Anuraah Basu is coming up with Tagore's stories then its just too hard to keep ownself in shell,,ohh i am egarly waiting...

here is the first look of the show
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVm-DtDTxX8&index=1&list=PLTdisiBlt2krDWx5C4ZKSLrNn4Vho7nx2[/YOUTUBE]

anyone else excited for the show???responsešŸ˜³
Edited by Moumimon - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

here is an article on this shows look...

First look of 'Rabindranath Tagore' directed by Anurag Basu

The EPIC Television Networks Pvt. Ltd., India's first segmented Hindi entertainment channel... 

The EPIC Television Networks Pvt. Ltd., India's first segmented Hindi entertainment channel, is launching a new show called Stories by Rabindranath Tagore' which is directed by none other than the acclaimed director, Anurag Basu. On the occasion of Rabindranath Tagore's birthday being celebrated on May 9th, the channel releases the first look of the show as a tribute to the famous writer. Coincidently, Anurag Basu and Rabindranath Tagore share the same birthday according to the Bengali calendar.

In the show, Anurag Basu masterfully recreates the magic of old Bengal through some of Tagore's short stories and novels, like Choker Bali, Charulata, Atithi, Kabuliwala and many more.

Rabindranath Tagore's stories are known for establishing confident women characters and pushing them over the edge to question authority, norms and customs, making each story even more intriguing and endearing. Stories by Rabindranath Tagore' explores the different roles that women play and the bold steps that they took in the nostalgic times of old Bengal, in many trying situations, most of which are still relevant even in today's times.

Anurag Basu has brought in talented actors to play pivotal roles in his recreations of Tagore's stories. Amrita Puri makes her debut on the show as Charulata' and Radhika Apte as Binodini' in Chokher Bali. The show will go on air this July on The EPIC Channel.

article published:: 08-05-2015 at 11:06 PM.
Edited by Moumimon - 8 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me too eagerly waiting. But July? I thought it would start from June. Anyway, hoping it is worth the wait.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too am waiting for this show
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
I am waiting for it since I heard about it .. Tagore's tales are always the most intriguing one .. from the ad I am sure Chokher Bali and Atithi is getting filmed .. I am eager to see because Anurag Basu is directing and being a thoughtful director he may bring the essence of these classic tales written by greatest literature man even lived 
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ME!!
After an year I'm excited to watch something on TV.The last show being ZGH.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's out. The show will start on 6th July, 2014 at 10 pm IST. 
Stories By Rabindranath Tagore - Chokher Bali Sneak Peek #1 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taMCxcra0zk[/YOUTUBE] 

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Thanks for sharing otherwise I would not have known its airing day.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
So 6th July it is .. waiting
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Hey guys check the FB page of Epic .. the extended promo of "Chokher Bali" .. you will love it

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago