Mr Khan won't promote Bajrangi Bhaijaan?

Posted: 8 years ago
Fans of Salman Khan who are impatiently waiting for the first trailer of Bajrangi Bhaijaan " now there is a tentative release date. Yes, if all goes well, the trailer can be expected on May 21, 2015. However, official announcement has not been made on this.

While the last leg of shooting is currently underway in Kashmir, there's a new rumour doing the rounds in Mumbai. Somebody from within the production team, known to be close to the director and Salman Khan was heard saying, "Salman would not promote Bajrangi Bhaijaan at all."

The source told us that Salman Khan would stay low during this time [court cases], hence the decision of not promoting Bajrangi Bhaijaan has been taken. While shooting for Bajrangi Bhaijaan in Kashmir, Salman also turned down an offer of becoming brand ambassador for Jammu and Kashmir.

😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It's ok... he can do less promotion, won't make any difference... his films don't need that much promotion.
He is in a lot of depression and he is covering it with work...
it's really bad for his health and well-being...

i hope he makes better decisions now onwards, god knows what is on his mind . 

We are with you Mr Khan .. no matter what comes by! ðŸ¤— 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whats the need to promote BB when he is in news daily cos of his case. Thats more than enough to promote BB.
Leave it to your fans, Bhai.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

He is in a lot of depression and he is covering it with work...

it's really bad for his health and well-being...

i hope he makes better decisions now onwards, god knows what is on his mind . 

We are with you Mr Khan .. no matter what comes by! ðŸ¤— 

What depression?
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman movies dont really need promotion ... his presence is enuff to hav the fans barging in to  the theatres ðŸ¥³
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

What depression?

All that is going on his life? It's one of the worst phases in his life. The amount of humiliation and insults that are going towards him and his family, aren't easy to take. Not at all, especially when you are known as the "angry" man of the industry, and now you have to control it all.  He is smiling it off.  but truth is, he isn't himself right now. 

I really don't know how he is doing it, how he ends up so strong. He is finding solace in keeping himself busy with his work.

New picture from today

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its good, i think the Subject of the movie can be a bit complicated..

It is better for hi to be low and relax..