Episode dedicated to MaNan n CavYa---Loved it

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
So i m here again ...i think my rant in MaNan AT worked to some extent...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122339549

Saans Bahu/Damaad came to an end i guess atleast i hope they leave now...

So coming to the epi...

As i told Manik will not leave her alone n i hope ppl who got frustrated with the precap myt b calmed down till now...

I liked the way CV's showed two stories like two new beginnings,two new twists,two new journeys of MaNan n Cavya...

MaNan----Who know eachother but still dont know eachother...as we say we learn new things when we get hurt...so this is the phase where Manik will see new Nandini n accept her n Nandini will see a new Manik who will never leave her at any cost...

"Take ur time,but i ll be around u so that u can reach me ,u can come to me"...These lines r true n for life long...Manik can never let go Nandini from now on...he ll give her the space she wants...he ll understand her ...

CavYa----Complete opposites who dont even know eachother r entering into a new life n taking the unknown responsibilities which were unexpected...

"I ll take cae of her n her child,we ll b the bes parents..."-----These lines from Cabir were too good n he meant that...he ll stand by her as a friend ,as a guardian...its a change to show the society that to bring up a child no need to get married but being friends also we can do

"Agar tum straight hote toh hum aise hi maan jaate"-----Navya is developing feelings for Cabir but at the end of the day he is not straight n only friendship can become stronger between them...

ManBir----True that when Cabir can enter a unknown territory then Manik knows Nandini to some extent so he has to wait to get things sorted

NavNi----True again when Nandini can solve others problems then why cant she solve her own problem...

S i think we ll get to see Nandini sharing her worries to Manik today...n we myt get this scene today...bcz Manik is following Nandini so that she can come to him anytime

PS:Sorry cudnt reply to some of them in my last post...
Those who like reply n bashers stay away

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post dear... :)
u wrote each relationshp so perfectly..
manan,cavya,manbir, or navni..
loved ur views n post...
n i soo hope they show this hug scene today..
btw evn the precap was awsme... isnt it.. :D
"she is... special" :)
Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post dear πŸ‘ yesterday's epi was so perfect and portrayed the strong bond of friendship and love.I absolutely adored CaVya and MaNan scenes.It has become one of my fav epi
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Superb post Krits...πŸ‘ 

U mentioned all the special things of the episode in ur post...❀️ 

CavYa were superb yesterday...N Manik was so cute n adorable... I loved tht head nodding part (2 types of nodding) while he was following Nandini...😳

πŸ€—
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 8 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Kriti and like I said before I love reading them πŸ‘ Today's episode belonged to CaVya πŸ‘ I loved them both for taking a strong stand and yes who says you need to be married to be good parents? Its society that put in this norm over humans. I agree maybe marriage and security of a family is essential for the child to grow in a secure environment but what if there is no love? Take Mukti or Manik for that matter. They are kids born into wedlock but their parents though gave them a home and a luxury that was went beyond the basic needs of life are broken today or maybe were till a certain time when they found their respective true love. Also loved it when Navya pointed out to Nandini that she can become a jhansi ki rani for others then why not be bold herself to solve her problems? She was bang on when she disagreed with Nandini about pandit coming between MaNan since like Navya said nobody can ever come between them. Nandini needs to realise that pandit never came in between them but she is letting pandit come between them now. I dont expect an overnight miracle but I hope she realises she had nothing to do with this whole fiasco and it was just a mishap. Most importantly I just want to see her stop blaming herself n hope she recovers soon.
Excited for CaVya track now πŸ˜ƒ I never saw them as a romantic couple but their relation goes much beyond romance. A bond born out of compassion, humanity and friendship which is much more substantial πŸ‘

Thanks for this post 😊
kresham thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliyaangel

awesome post dear... :)
u wrote each relationshp so perfectly..
manan,cavya,manbir, or navni..
loved ur views n post...
n i soo hope they show this hug scene today..
btw evn the precap was awsme... isnt it.. :D
"she is... special" :)

Thanq so much...

Yes Precap was beautiful...she is spl
kresham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocomaniac

Superb post dear πŸ‘ yesterday's epi was so perfect and portrayed the strong bond of friendship and love.I absolutely adored CaVya and MaNan scenes.It has become one of my fav epi

Yes even ine was one of the favorite epi
kresham thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

Superb post Krits...πŸ‘ 

U mentioned all the special things of the episode in ur post...❀️ 

CavYa were superb yesterday...N Manik was so cute n adorable... I loved tht head nodding part (2 types of nodding) while he was following Nandini...😳

πŸ€—

Yeah i loved that head nodding too...he was love...

BTW i added ur prediction in yesterday's post but u dint see
kresham thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Nice post Kriti and like I said before I love reading them πŸ‘ Today's episode belonged to CaVya πŸ‘ I loved them both for taking a strong stand and yes who says you need to be married to be good parents? Its society that put in this norm over humans. I agree maybe marriage and security of a family is essential for the child to grow in a secure environment but what if there is no love? Take Mukti or Manik for that matter. They are kids born into wedlock but their parents though gave them a home and a luxury that was went beyond the basic needs of life are broken today or maybe were till a certain time when they found their respective true love. Also loved it when Navya pointed out to Nandini that she can become a jhansi ki rani for others then why not be bold herself to solve her problems? She was bang on when she disagreed with Nandini about pandit coming between MaNan since like Navya said nobody can ever come between them. Nandini needs to realise that pandit never came in between them but she is letting pandit come between them now. I dont expect an overnight miracle but I hope she realises she had nothing to do with this whole fiasco and it was just a mishap. Most importantly I just want to see her stop blaming herself n hope she recovers soon.

Excited for CaVya track now πŸ˜ƒ I never saw them as a romantic couple but their relation goes much beyond romance. A bond born out of compassion, humanity and friendship which is much more substantial πŸ‘

Thanks for this post 😊

Thanq somuch
n yes i agree to ur points
n i m sure today she ll realize n come to Manik😳
mkakkar93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one of the amazing epusode and for me this tym cavya   overpowered manan πŸ˜³love the episode