Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

changes to do to justify radhika and arjun pair (Page 6)

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

My problem is I can see Sam with Niel or any other guys. I ship NeSam in a diffrent way. But I can't take Arjun with anyone else
because he is obsessed with Sam. He can't see her with anyone. He Easily affected by her words and overall expect Sam no one exist in his life. Like usko Sam ko alava kuch dikhtha nahi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=--MISANTHROPIST] I'm tired of this family oriented thing,
How will she do MANMARZIYA if she is so much family oriented??
[/QUOTE ] arey that's why they will show radz falling for her best friends boyfriend. To break the family oriented thing

muktha_cute

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
one thng got cleard sp can never do justice to a youth show.. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeykomalmuktha_cute

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by _QueenBee_

Originally posted by rekha.366

ya people are going mad about pairs. But they are already showing intimate scenes between Samarj and I think he also a thing for Sam. And agree he is trying to drive away all her friends and may be succeed also but his main motive is destroy Sam and he is obsessed with her. But it is still wrong that breaking Sam heart and going with radz. At end of the day it was Sam who will broken betrayal by her loved ones. And end up lonely without any in her side. And the show supposed to Sara friendship. Where will their friendship stand if there are arjun and radhika pair happens. And importantly where justice for Sam.

okays,  may be we shud wait for story to unfold,lets see what's in store,only then we can see how characters are being justified. its not that simple in story !!
yes, arjun not right in trying to destroy sam's life, but here he is not going to radhika now, he is still with bonny !! and arjun is no hero here who will do it all right !!
but a man destroys girls life, and the girl is made to go back to same guy !! how its justice?
i think sam will hate arjun later for what he is doing to her !! Y she will go back to arjun?
about sara friendship, lets see first how its portrayed !!
arjun destryng sam's life and falling fr her in the process to redeem himslf is not justice?? but arjun falling for sam's bestfriend is justice?? where does sam gets justice here. moreover arjun has much more intense revnge i feel as whatevr it is he was always affectd by sam be it bonfire scene saree thrwng away scene him telling bonnie with tears in his eyes he ll destry sam and he gettng affctd when she says she hates him.
yes arjun seems obsessed with his revenge/hatred !!! yes, this love-hate story can happen too but this hate-love-hate-redemption-love-misunderstanding etc etc has been written a lot and has been happening in way too many shows now !! it has become so cliche even though quite unrealistic !! well, nothing new if it happen here too or CVs have better plan than same old cliche stories !! lets see. 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
even we had stories like small town girl fallng fr rich boss. but definately want somethng new ths time. characters should be justified not butchered
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
The only way Arjun rads could happen is when rads could find out Arjun s plan and question him. And revealing his story and his past, and crying his heart out in front of her. Then rads wouldn't support the plan but it depends upon how deep his pain is.But she will try to stop and sort it out. So Arjun wi be the real self infront of rads.

mmzmahi

AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

Jst cos gods name r Radhika-Arjun they can't be a couple is senseless..
In real life there r many couples wid the gods name.

& i agree if it's Arjun-Radhika then cv's need to stop giving eyelocks n all of SamArj..

I simply think they r trying all ships..
When they started samarj many became there fans same goes to Sam-Neil,Radhika-Neil & now when they r giving ArjunRadz they r getting good response for this too..

I m fine wid all... but i deeply want Arjun-Radhika

This is an Indian TV show. Here names play a big thing. that is why even teen show had their leads names Sia and Raghav.

to justify this pair they need to mae Miss Titli's characters a bit more interesting.. she is so plain..
It's like a Disney character amidst CW characters. 

ROFL

Oh, please, please, PLEASE, use that as her nickname - TITLI

Edited by AnuMP - 14 May 2015 at 9:06pm
AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Found this - 
Apparently 'Samaira' has Hebrew origins and means 'Under protection of God'

LOL. They will not do Arjun-Radhika or Neil-Sam. This is just too much to be a coincidenceLOL

But I AM having some difficulty digesting Neil as GodLOL

Edited by AnuMP - 14 May 2015 at 9:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595Ri21

Go to top