Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

changes to do to justify radhika and arjun pair - Page 4

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rekha.366

exactly Neil is Lord Krishna original color and that's why he called Neil. While shiv after drinking poison he get the name Neil kanta. Not Neil. Omg kya dhin aagaya mythology bathana pad raha Hai.

so true and we have mahabharat connectn too arjun and sam. kash played draupandi
arjun draupadi husband wife

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ri Please please please don't mention about mahabharat connection here.It will turn into a controversial subject.. Please just drop it.. 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _QueenBee_

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">😆LOL, great fun post.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey, why people here talking mostly about romantic pairs from now only? don't u think its too early in story? this show seems to be much more than just a love story if 2 couples !!</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">and PH shud never twist story according to fans. consider feedback but just focus on doing justice to story & characters !!</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">and i think its too early for radhika to be romantically paired with anyone not just arjun !!</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">but as far as guessing story ahead, may be as arjun trying to take some revenge on samaira(too eager to know his story),arjun said he wants to drive away all friends&acquaintances away from samaira and here we have articles of samaira&radhika blooming friendship !! so may be radhika shall unknowingly spoil some of arjun's plans, then he might try handling her his way and there their paths might cross !! but too early to link them romantically.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">but couple which shocked me most was bonny-arjun, oh come on dude, u deserve better !!😆</font>

ya people are going mad about pairs. But they are already showing intimate scenes between Samarj and I think he also a thing for Sam. And agree he is trying to drive away all her friends and may be succeed also but his main motive is destroy Sam and he is obsessed with her. But it is still wrong that breaking Sam heart and going with radz. At end of the day it was Sam who will broken betrayal by her loved ones. And end up lonely without any in her side. And the show supposed to Sara friendship. Where will their friendship stand if there are arjun and radhika pair happens. And importantly where justice for Sam.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Yaah no more MB .. it was an absolute mess .. no more talking on it 
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha.366

ya people are going mad about pairs. But they are already showing intimate scenes between Samarj and I think he also a thing for Sam. And agree he is trying to drive away all her friends and may be succeed also but his main motive is destroy Sam and he is obsessed with her. But it is still wrong that breaking Sam heart and going with radz. At end of the day it was Sam who will broken betrayal by her loved ones. And end up lonely without any in her side. And the show supposed to Sara friendship. Where will their friendship stand if there are arjun and radhika pair happens. And importantly where justice for Sam.

okays,  may be we shud wait for story to unfold,lets see what's in store,only then we can see how characters are being justified. its not that simple in story !!
yes, arjun not right in trying to destroy sam's life, but here he is not going to radhika now, he is still with bonny !! and arjun is no hero here who will do it all right !!
but a man destroys girls life, and the girl is made to go back to same guy !! how its justice?
i think sam will hate arjun later for what he is doing to her !! Y she will go back to arjun?
about sara friendship, lets see first how its portrayed !!
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

okays, may be we shud wait for story to unfold,lets see what's in store,only then we can see how characters are being justified. its not that simple in story !!
yes, arjun not right in trying to destroy sam's life, but here he is not going to radhika now, he is still with bonny !! and arjun is no hero here who will do it all right !!
but a man destroys girls life, and the girl is made to go back to same guy !! how its justice?
i think sam will hate arjun later for what he is doing to her !! Y she will go back to arjun?

Well samarj and arjun and radhika happens are not but Sara friendship is bound to happen as it is the main theme dosti yaarian manmarziya and in the Montage also Sara. Yes he is not hero but he is gray shade because he have vulnerable also. We still see how he sadly picked up the sarry when Sam throw out and how he is jealous when Neil is with Sam and how he aggressive when Sam saying she hates him. I think he really attracted to her and his hate for her father forshowding his attraction. Well it is what I am saying that after breaking Sam heart he should also feel her pain ask her forgiveness and bear her hatred and again win her heart. It all happens when he also fallen in love with her. He have chance for redemption. Otherwise if he fallen for another girl and leave Sam like that. Live happily live with other women when he destroyed Sam life. I want his remaining life make up with Sam loving her and supporting her for breaking her heart.
Ri21 thumbnail

okays,  may be we shud wait for story to unfold,lets see what's in store,only then we can see how characters are being justified. its not that simple in story !!

arjun destryng sam's life and falling fr her in the process to redeem himslf is not justice?? but arjun falling for sam's bestfriend is justice?? where does sam gets justice here. moreover arjun has much more intense revnge i feel as whatevr it is he was always affectd by sam be it bonfire scene saree thrwng away scene him telling bonnie with tears in his eyes he ll destry sam and he gettng affctd when she says she hates him.
Mean.Girl thumbnail
My problem is I can see Sam with Niel or any other guys. I ship NeSam in a diffrent way. But I can't take Arjun with anyone else
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

My problem is I can see Sam with Niel or any other guys. I ship NeSam in a diffrent way. But I can't take Arjun with anyone else

the situatn they have created if arjun doesnot fall fr sam and understands the pain she is going through his character ll never redeem.. orelse dont pair him with anyone. show saral changing and show radhika saral, i had a big doubt there, she is so family orientd i doubt wll she ever broke the trst. and radhika telling neil she is engagd so it doesnot matter..
show sam as independnt girl neil suprtng her, 
basiclaly neil sam arjun let them be single 
Mean.Girl thumbnail
I'm tired of this family oriented thing,
How will she do MANMARZIYA if she is so much family oriented??