Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

changes to do to justify radhika and arjun pair (Page 2)

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Lol maybe Sam can give Radhika some tips on how to romance Arjun in the future since she has already had a piece of the cake ROFL kind of icky! I would disown my friend if she dated my ex or current flame. Sam would never be ok with that in a million years.

Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 13 May 2015 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesoni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Lol maybe Sam can give Radhika some tips on how to romance Arjun in the future since she has already had a piece of the cake ROFL kind of icky! I would disown my friend if she dated my ex or current flame. Sam would never be ok with that in a million years.

kash anyways helps monica in scenes too..
n disown?? disgrace in the name of friendship. they better not called sara bestfriends. insult in the name of best friend

muktha_cuteforever.young

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
^LOL! I am talking abt the characters and not the actors! I don't see how Sam and Radz can ever sit across a table or even look at eachother when they have both done the same guy. It is wrong on so many levels LOL If it happens I would say A/R really deserve eachother coz they are neither good friends nor good people.

muktha_cuteforever.young

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Btw TM I couldn't stop laughing at the part of Arjun being impressed by Rad 's clerical duties ROFL gosh that was so so funny! Ppl saying Arjun falling for Radz shy introvert nature also gets me ROFL as if that is an attractive quality to have Sleepy

muktha_cuteforever.young

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Actually speaking, one of the recent shows did change the actors, the characters all within a span of a week when the TRP hit low...I am like...arrey Maine Ek week show kya nahi dekhna, saare chehre aur characters badal Gaye...Confused...heroes and the co..characters changed to negative...woh bhi third degree waliOuch...so anything is possible in telly world...Sab TRP Devi ki maya...LOL...let the requests continue...let the unit know which pair the audience prefers...feedback pe hi toh telly world khayyam haiBig smile

I actually disagree. This is probably one example out of hundreds which, in order to pacify online audience tend to shift the basic storyline. That really shouldn't happen. Feedback has hardly ever been a positive thing for any show because everyone has their own opinion on how things should proceed. Chill and let them tell the story. This PH has a reputation for finite shows and we should hope for a good, memorable experience instead of worrying about things that are not even in the picture so far lol. 
If there are one example of positive feedback, there are five hundred examples of how feedbacks ruin a show. You'll see. Soon.
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

allizzwell

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Actually I did some research and found out that Kashmira was the first actor who was approached for Manmarzian as the lead and Aham was approached as the male lead. Even then they were always said to be paired together. Infact, Monica's name was announced much later and then Shravan Reddy. But the promos were out and they surprisingly focussed only on Radhika which gave ppl the impression that she is the only lead so the lead guy has to be paired with her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute-Enigmatic-Ri21allizzwellforever.young

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Actually speaking, one of the recent shows did change the actors, the characters all within a span of a week when the TRP hit low...I am like...arrey Maine Ek week show kya nahi dekhna, saare chehre aur characters badal Gaye...Confused...heroes and the co..characters changed to negative...woh bhi third degree waliOuch...so anything is possible in telly world...Sab TRP Devi ki maya...LOL...let the requests continue...let the unit know which pair the audience prefers...feedback pe hi toh telly world khayyam haiBig smile

I actually disagree. This is probably one example out of hundreds which, in order to pacify online audience tend to shift the basic storyline. That really shouldn't happen. Feedback has hardly ever been a positive thing for any show because everyone has their own opinion on how things should proceed. Chill and let them tell the story. This PH has a reputation for finite shows and we should hope for a good, memorable experience instead of worrying about things that are not even in the picture so far lol. 
If there are one example of positive feedback, there are five hundred examples of how feedbacks ruin a show. You'll see. Soon.
LOL

thats what we know this ph gives amazing shows with amazing story line i never seen much of triangle i his shows but MMZ god knws what they are tryng to show. with arjun radhika happening the whole thng the name of friendship ll be insulted

muktha_cuteallizzwell

allizzwell IF-Sizzlerz
allizzwell
allizzwell

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

LOL

Hmm...agreeing...possibly that's what happened to the show I had lots of expectations...with the entry of another male lead, his fans wanted him to b paired with the female lead...and tan de tan...girl forgot her first love like a page torn from a book and done with...Ouch...and happily fell in love with the new leadShocked...hope this show gives full justice to the existing actors and their fans...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Go to top