Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

My problem is I can see Sam with Niel or any other guys. I ship NeSam in a diffrent way. But I can't take Arjun with anyone else

because he is obsessed with Sam. He can't see her with anyone. He Easily affected by her words and overall expect Sam no one exist in his life. Like usko Sam ko alava kuch dikhtha nahi.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=--MISANTHROPIST] I'm tired of this family oriented thing,
How will she do MANMARZIYA if she is so much family oriented??
[/QUOTE ] arey that's why they will show radz falling for her best friends boyfriend. To break the family oriented thing
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one thng got cleard sp can never do justice to a youth show.. 👏
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

arjun destryng sam's life and falling fr her in the process to redeem himslf is not justice?? but arjun falling for sam's bestfriend is justice?? where does sam gets justice here. moreover arjun has much more intense revnge i feel as whatevr it is he was always affectd by sam be it bonfire scene saree thrwng away scene him telling bonnie with tears in his eyes he ll destry sam and he gettng affctd when she says she hates him.

yes arjun seems obsessed with his revenge/hatred !!! yes, this love-hate story can happen too but this hate-love-hate-redemption-love-misunderstanding etc etc has been written a lot and has been happening in way too many shows now !! it has become so cliche even though quite unrealistic !! well, nothing new if it happen here too or CVs have better plan than same old cliche stories !! lets see. 
Ri21 thumbnail
even we had stories like small town girl fallng fr rich boss. but definately want somethng new ths time. characters should be justified not butchered
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The only way Arjun rads could happen is when rads could find out Arjun s plan and question him. And revealing his story and his past, and crying his heart out in front of her. Then rads wouldn't support the plan but it depends upon how deep his pain is.But she will try to stop and sort it out. So Arjun wi be the real self infront of rads.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

This is an Indian TV show. Here names play a big thing. that is why even teen show had their leads names Sia and Raghav.

to justify this pair they need to mae Miss Titli's characters a bit more interesting.. she is so plain..
It's like a Disney character amidst CW characters. 

🤣

Oh, please, please, PLEASE, use that as her nickname - TITLI
Edited by AnuMP - 8 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Found this - 
Apparently 'Samaira' has Hebrew origins and means 'Under protection of God'

😆. They will not do Arjun-Radhika or Neil-Sam. This is just too much to be a coincidence😆

But I AM having some difficulty digesting Neil as God😆
Edited by AnuMP - 8 years ago
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMP

🤣

Oh, please, please, PLEASE, use that as her nickname - TITLI

Radz is a self proclaimed 'Titli'. I think we should respect her wishes and address her thus😊
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMP

Found this - 

Apparently 'Samaira' has Hebrew origins and means 'Under protection of God'

😆. They will not do Arjun-Radhika or Neil-Sam. This is just too much to be a coincidence😆

But I AM having some difficulty digesting Neil as God😆

exactly.. and specially when ph did a mythologicl show 😆