Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

changes to do to justify radhika and arjun pair

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
In the present story and the blooming attractions between Samarj and intimate scenes and their staring scenes and the obsessive behavior of Arjun toward Sam. There is no chance in hell that they make arjun and radhika pair. But still it is Indian soap and any time CVS dimaak kharab ho sakhtha Hai.
And what if fine morning arjun get up and realize he is in love with radz and reasons God knows what if he is being impressed by radhika cutting and sticking papers and realize he madly in love with her. Guys logic maaro goli then I want CVS rectify some mistakes.

1. For God sake please change the one of their names. I disgusted by uttering arjun and radhika in same sentence as romantic way. Lord Krishna daily coming my dreams and threatened me don't link up his lover and his brother in law.

2 . Stop giving the so much intimate scenes, eye locks, staring sessions between Samarj. They are literally making out with their eyes and eating up each other with their eyes.

3 . stop Neil helping radhika always. Why would he do that. Mehanath Neil kare maal arjun le ude. This is not fair.

4 . Don't show Sam and radz is best friend because I don't think after arjun breaking Sam heart and going with radz. It is disgusting you know. Best friends never do that to their friends. I prefer enemy more than a friend like radz. If she loves arjun.

5 . Most importantly please tell us that who is the main pairs then we can use our remotes and don't toy with fans because may be they will irritated and leave the show. If once audience leave the show it is impossible to gain them back.

Guys add yours reasons.

Guys you can add some points so

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love ur points especially the 1st point. Ya. If oly they say who the lead couples are, v cn show them the power of our remotes..
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can you guys please chill for like a second? Where is this hyper-activity coming from? We know nothing about the pairs and from all angles, it's more likely that Sam is paired with Arjun. 
Please chill and let them tell the story they want to. Viewers interrupting the story-telling never turns out good. It's fairly possible that people will ruin the existing story with their cribbing. Relax and let the story play out first before worrying. 
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your 3rd point!! πŸ˜†
Mehanath Neil kare maal arjun le udeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Can you guys please chill for like a second? Where is this hyper-activity coming from? We know nothing about the pairs and from all angles, it's more likely that Sam is paired with Arjun. 

Please chill and let them tell the story they want to. Viewers interrupting the story-telling never turns out good. It's fairly possible that people will ruin the existing story with their cribbing. Relax and let the story play out first before worrying. 

agree abt story but u know after watching sam n arjun the thought of rad arjun caused all this mess
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mehanath Neil kare maal arjun le udeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neil is good boy & in hindi soaps good boys never get d girl...
:P
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just want to laugh if its like this u know in the name of something new
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Actually speaking, one of the recent shows did change the actors, the characters all within a span of a week when the TRP hit low...I am like...arrey Maine Ek week show kya nahi dekhna, saare chehre aur characters badal Gaye...πŸ˜•...heroes and the co..characters changed to negative...woh bhi third degree wali...so anything is possible in telly world...Sab TRP Devi ki maya...πŸ˜†...let the requests continue...let the unit know which pair the audience prefers...feedback pe hi toh telly world khayyam haiπŸ˜ƒ
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol maybe Sam can give Radhika some tips on how to romance Arjun in the future since she has already had a piece of the cake 🀣 kind of icky! I would disown my friend if she dated my ex or current flame. Sam would never be ok with that in a million years.Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Lol maybe Sam can give Radhika some tips on how to romance Arjun in the future since she has already had a piece of the cake 🀣 kind of icky! I would disown my friend if she dated my ex or current flame. Sam would never be ok with that in a million years.

kash anyways helps monica in scenes too..
n disown?? disgrace in the name of friendship. they better not called sara bestfriends. insult in the name of best friend