Karanvir: 15 days this Jan my favourite Delhi memory

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
TV's much loved Karanvir Bohra keeps visiting the city the capital for shoots and promotions all year round, but ask him about his favourite memory of , and he goes back to the Delhi winters.We met him at a promotional event recently in the capital, where he shared his love for the partying culture of the city .He said, "I had these 15 days to myself in January when Teejay (Sidhu, his wife) had gone to visit her family in Canada. I was not working during this period, so I came tostay with my friend in Delhi. And the city is just amazing in January . It was so cold, yet we decided to go out every night. We would dress up, you know, in the stylish winter clothes that you don't get to wear in Mumbai at all - mufflers, leather jackets and all of that - and we went to all the great party spots of the city, every night of the week. I haven't ever done that in Mumbai. So while I have a lot of favourite places in the city, these 15 days in January is my one phenomenal memory ."
Credit : Times of India

tfs

he so looks like a guy who is jaan of parties... dressing up and going to party..on weekdays!!? really? didn't know that about Delhi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›
He is such a fun guy, happy and making others happy. Gem of a person.๐Ÿ˜Š
Imagining him in black jacket
Originally posted by Zeeshan7

TV's much loved Karanvir Bohra keeps visiting the city the capital for shoots and promotions all year round, but ask him about his favourite memory of , and he goes back to the Delhi winters.We met him at a promotional event recently in the capital, where he shared his love for the partying culture of the city .He said, "I had these 15 days to myself in January when Teejay (Sidhu, his wife) had gone to visit her family in Canada. I was not working during this period, so I came tostay with my friend in Delhi. And the city is just amazing in January . It was so cold, yet we decided to go out every night. We would dress up, you know, in the stylish winter clothes that you don't get to wear in Mumbai at all - mufflers, leather jackets and all of that - and we went to all the great party spots of the city, every night of the week. I haven't ever done that in Mumbai. So while I have a lot of favourite places in the city, these 15 days in January is my one phenomenal memory ."
Credit : Times of India

This is a nice little piece on him and Delhi.
Thanks.