India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Karanvir: 15 days this Jan my favourite Delhi memory

Zeeshan7 Senior Member
Zeeshan7
Zeeshan7

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
TV's much loved Karanvir Bohra keeps visiting the city the capital for shoots and promotions all year round, but ask him about his favourite memory of , and he goes back to the Delhi winters.We met him at a promotional event recently in the capital, where he shared his love for the partying culture of the city .He said, "I had these 15 days to myself in January when Teejay (Sidhu, his wife) had gone to visit her family in Canada. I was not working during this period, so I came tostay with my friend in Delhi. And the city is just amazing in January . It was so cold, yet we decided to go out every night. We would dress up, you know, in the stylish winter clothes that you don't get to wear in Mumbai at all - mufflers, leather jackets and all of that - and we went to all the great party spots of the city, every night of the week. I haven't ever done that in Mumbai. So while I have a lot of favourite places in the city, these 15 days in January is my one phenomenal memory ."
Credit : Times of India

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asya_sahilAisiDeewangiJShuklaMrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedIntuitiveadventure_gurlKhatamKahani

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

tfs

he so looks like a guy who is jaan of parties... dressing up and going to party..on weekdays!!? really? didn't know that about DelhiShockedTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeshan7Intuitiveadventure_gurlMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
He is such a fun guy, happy and making others happy. Gem of a person.Smile
Imagining him in black jacketDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeshan7adventure_gurl

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeeshan7

TV's much loved Karanvir Bohra keeps visiting the city the capital for shoots and promotions all year round, but ask him about his favourite memory of , and he goes back to the Delhi winters.We met him at a promotional event recently in the capital, where he shared his love for the partying culture of the city .He said, "I had these 15 days to myself in January when Teejay (Sidhu, his wife) had gone to visit her family in Canada. I was not working during this period, so I came tostay with my friend in Delhi. And the city is just amazing in January . It was so cold, yet we decided to go out every night. We would dress up, you know, in the stylish winter clothes that you don't get to wear in Mumbai at all - mufflers, leather jackets and all of that - and we went to all the great party spots of the city, every night of the week. I haven't ever done that in Mumbai. So while I have a lot of favourite places in the city, these 15 days in January is my one phenomenal memory ."
Credit : Times of India

This is a nice little piece on him and Delhi.
Thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeshan7Intuitive

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top