Posted: 8 years ago
To Ishani and Mehra family. Shikhar holds Ishani's hand and taunts RV that you haven't congratulated us yet so RV does and both men hug. Ishani is just looking on tearfully. There's also an interview of AB talking about the scene

http://youtu.be/iC1dMRyhKdQ
TFs Reemz...
Can anyone give a little more detail update about the scene...
And the crux of the interview about the scene...
Tfs reemz

poor rv😭
ishani to do vrat for shikhar🀒
sry AB but whose feedback did u get about d current track?
shikhar as a character is fine but d track is🀒
TFS Reemz.. 

Y is it that alwayzzz our RV s d one getting hurt???
D way he apologizes in frnt of evry1... n d way he wished her a happy married life.. 
tears rollin down my eyes now πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

N wot d hell is shikhar doin by holdin her hands alwayz..
Jus leave her alone fr sometime man.. stop touchin her.. πŸ˜‘
at 1st i thought he ws doin dis jus so that RV cn move on.. n that he ws supporting Ish..
bt wot d hell is tis?! πŸ˜‘

plzzz shikhar.. now that he hs moved on [tryin2 to] n has agreed2 marry riitka, y hurt him more n more by purposely holdin her hands wen u know dat it ll hurt him..
my hate fr dis char s jus increasin mre n mre day by day...
Looks like at dis rate, he ll surely beat riitka n take d no1 hated position in our hearts.. [ or at least in mine.. ]  

N wot d hell again?? abt d fast n all dat..😑😑
so now even b4 marriage Ish has started considerin shikhar as her hubby dat shez ready2 keep fast fr him even if he doesnt want2?!! πŸ˜‘
wah ishani wah..
Poor RV... really pity him..😭😭😭
Vl break more if he cums2 know abt her fast.. πŸ˜‘😭😭

I hope d cvs show us that ish s keepin that fast fr RV in one way or the another.. else it ll b puke worthy.. πŸ€’🀒

at least RV didnt consider ritika as his wife in his hrt.. he only did drama in frnt of d wrld, bt neva once thought abt marryin her or havin fast fr her..
bt dis ishani is crossing her limits day by day πŸ˜‘😑
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

TFS Reemz.. 

D way he apologizes in frnt of evry1... n d way he wished her a happy married life.. 

at 1st i thought he ws doin dis jus so that RV cn move on.. n that he ws supporting Ish..

plzzz shikhar.. now that he hs moved on [tryin2 to] n has agreed2 marry riitka, y hurt him more n more by purposely holdin her hands wen u know dat it ll hurt him..
Looks like at dis rate, he ll surely beat riitka n take d no1 hated position in our hearts.. [ or at least in mine.. ]  

so now even b4 marriage Ish has started considerin shikhar as her hubby dat shez ready2 keep fast fr him even if he doesnt want2?!! πŸ˜‘
wah ishani wah..

I hope d cvs show us that ish s keepin that fast fr RV in one way or the another.. else it ll b puke worthy.. πŸ€’🀒

at least RV didnt consider ritika as his wife in his hrt.. he only did drama in frnt of d wrld, bt neva once thought abt marryin her or havin fast fr her..
ya she is crossing al d limits..dat girl is losing all d respect from my side now..dhanya ho ishani mata kiAngry
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

TFS Reemz.. 

wah ishani wah..

Rebecca ...its a ritual that bride has to keep fast..it was also showed in d previous track of chirag n ishaani marraige..but that time she faints n RV breaks her fast by giving her water..

dont know what CV's r going to do this time..i hope something miracle should happen this time too...
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Rebecca ...its a ritual that bride has to keep fast..it was also showed in d previous track of chirag n ishaani marraige..but that time she faints n RV breaks her fast by giving her water..

dont know what CV's r going to do this time..i hope something miracle should happen this time too...

yup.. hope they break dis one2.. sumhow..
i dnt want2 c any of their rituals.. 
god spare me frm dis drama now.. πŸ˜‘😭

Didn even get2 c any such rituals durin ishveer marriage..
all v got ws drama drama n drama..
n ish shoutin her hrt out that RV cn neva take "her" chirag's place.. πŸ˜‘

n now.. wen v dnt even want it, v get all kind of rituals.. 

cvs sadists πŸ˜‘😑
Originally posted by ishveerfan

ya she is crossing al d limits..dat girl is losing all d respect from my side now..dhanya ho ishani mata ki😑

yup.. 1st twas RV aftr d 6month leap..😑
But he sort of controlled his dumbness aftr seeing Ish.. πŸ˜†
n now its ishani..😑
both of them r so dumb n that gives us headaches.. πŸ˜‘😑
TfS :)
It's so good to see arjun being so positive about his work.  And that positivity is so infectious upon us as an audience.  

Shikhar Is a going great :)
Love you AB
ohh crap... ishaani i really hate u for this really hate u...how could u see him doing all this..do u have heart..?? do u really love him ??