Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

@bold - I think Jagya betraying Anandi won't come out. It never came out during sanchi's track itself...why would they bring it out now? Sanchi cried out a hundred times that Anandi was the one who did wrong to J😳...and not a word was said to correct it. Even j never bothered to tell her his past and that her assumptions were so wrong.  Now this is the next generation...the story will come out in an entirely different way. 

You are right but then he would ask why the child marriage broke. Isnt it?😕 The spoiler also says he was upset with jagya.

I think that track will come up only after Gopal's death...poor boy.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

You are right but then he would ask why the child marriage broke. Isnt it?😕 The spoiler also says he was upset with jagya.

Being unhappy with the girl who was married to him when he was child and Falling in love with another woman after becoming an adult is not criminal. But cheating the wife and abusing her is. The first part might be told and the second left out. It happened during Sanchi's track, the very reason why Sanchi had positive opinion on J. 

But like you said, if Mannu knows the right story, i'll be so glad! 
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

@bold he might not ask this...or might think his mother must have responsible for the breakup as he & pooja may not know about Gauri angle.
Then he will connect all wrong dots like his today's otherwise general dialogue about Bapusa upset over Anandi maasi's exit .
i always wondered why Mannu was made to witness J-G-abhi issues Like the Abhi's accidental glass breaking scene.

Anyways its too early to predict.

But definitely in this case "shooting the messanger" aka the Mother-daughter duo is Most beneficial thing⭐️ since they are anyways useless and this way we will be spared from Pooja's love saga🤢 So kill pooja-Sarita.😡