Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

What happened to the text message that Rithika had sent to Ishani?

polka_dots thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

What happened to the text message that Rithika had sent to Ishani?

This question has been disturbing me with each passing episode. Didn't Ritika send Ishani a message saying "mujhse chat pe milne aao". It was because of that very message Ishani's mom went to the terrace. Didn't Ishani ever check her phone after her mom's death?! Couldn't she easily relate that the message was sent on the same day, around the same time when her mom was on terrace? She could have then at least confronted Rithika and asked was she on terrace around that time, considering she had called her on the terrace!!!

Even if we leave this message thing aside for a minute, hasn't Ishani been quick in forgetting her mother's death and the very fact that there is a probability that she was killed!! She herself found that screw on the terrace. All she did was asked Shikar to call the police, and left at that. She is super busy in her sacrifices to make Ranveer happy.

She never followed on her father's death too! I wish she was also portrayed as a good daughter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishveerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey welcome to d forum first of all.

n about ur doubts ..u knw our cvs are suffering from amnesia,they easily forget each n evrythn. There hav been similar n number of loop holes since d start of show..n these threads seem to remain unopened forever..
n yes ishani forgettin her mothers death dis easy n soon troubles me too..

dekhte hai cvs ka mood kab banta hai..
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum 😊

Let 's see what happens , hard to say anything at this point. Just hope Ishani soon see the text and save RV from her , and we get to see IshVeer together 😳
polka_dots thumbnail
I wish the same.😳

This content was originally posted by: MM123456

Welcome to the forum 😊

Let 's see what happens , hard to say anything at this point. Just hope Ishani soon see the text and save RV from her , and we get to see IshVeer together 😳

polka_dots thumbnail
Pardon me if it's an obvious answer. Bu what does cvs stand for?

This content was originally posted by: ishveerfan

hey welcome to d forum first of all.

n about ur doubts ..u knw our cvs are suffering from amnesia,they easily forget each n evrythn. There hav been similar n number of loop holes since d start of show..n these threads seem to remain unopened forever..
n yes ishani forgettin her mothers death dis easy n soon troubles me too..

dekhte hai cvs ka mood kab banta hai..

Hi, welcome to the forum... 
This is what everyone is thinking now days, lets see will this loop hole be disclosed in future or not.. this is the only hope for all of us, which will reveal Ri's true colors to someone
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum
ishaani has forgotten even her mom
she is too busy torturing tormenting rv now