Written Update 13/5/2015

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode 13/5/2015

At shukla house surbhi says to Varun that she has never done so much work in her life, folding clothes aren't her cup of tea. Varun says I will help you. She says that they should get a tv in their room, Varun says our family watches tv together and it's fun with the family only. Surbhi thinks that now she would have to dance on bhajan rather than western music.
Suman overhear their conversation and thinks that soon Varun would mad behind her, and he will only follow surbhi's lead rather than his family. Dadi sees Suman outside Varun room and ask what was she doing there. Suman replies that she came to take medicine for her stomach ache from Varun. Dadi thinks that something is fishy.

It's morning Bhoomi sees Ansh sleeping and smiles, she is about to wake him up but stops. Bhoomi comes into kitchen asking Lata if there was something for her to do. Lata sends her off to spend time with Maan.

Janaaki and dhara sets breakfast, when Suman realize that it's too early and surbhi still ain't there. For Varun to fall for her surbhi needs to act like a perfect bahu for a few days.

Bhoomi brings maan's coffee, he says that this won't change a thing and walks out. Everyone having breakfast at prajapati house, Lata says to agrim to call Bhoomi, he says she will come herself. Bhoomi prays to God that this is not what she wanted. To send someone to help her. As she walks to the dining table door bell rings and dadi comes. Dadi and Bhoomi hug.

Surbhi comes down and wishes everyone good morning. Janaki says with time you will learn everything and asks her to sit down. Dhara had made porridge for Suman as she had a stomach ache. Suman is upset. Dhara tells that today is surbhi's kitchen pooja. And has to make something sweet for the family.

Dadi apologize to come at this early in the morning. Maan touches her feet and calls her for breakfast. She denies that at her daughters in laws she can't even take water. Maan replies that it's her sons home too. Bhabhimaa stands to walk off. Dadi stops her and asks her to start fresh and let bygones be bygones.

Surbhi is in kitchen with shukla ladies and surbhi is wondering how to turn the stove on. Suman says that surbhi is shy, dhara and janaki goes to do other chores. While surbhi is cribbing that what pooja is this. Suman says these people are very simple. You can manage them easily. Suman pinches surbhi and they act that surbhi is nervous about her new surroundings and dhara says that we will Cook today and you can help and learn. Dadi calls to ask if surbhi kitchen pooja is done or not. Dhara lies that yes everything is fine.
Dadi tells Lata that surbhi kitchen pooja is done and they asked if Bhoomi kitchen pooja was done with. Lata says not yet. Dadi asks why not. Come I will help you. Bhoomi makes excuses and says please you people sit I will manage the kitchen.

Bhoomi goes to the kitchen. And self talks that this ain't the time to cry. You have to manage both the families. And gets to work. Maan walks in and sees her working and goes to get water. They both collide and have an eyelock, cooker whistles and they get conscious, Maan walks out. Bhoomi thinks that this is my first step toward bhabhimaa and Maan.

Precap- Dadi asks why is her stuff still scattered in the room. And asks if everything is alright.

Sorry for the late update. It's 6am I just watched the episode and updated.Edited by blueflames - 8 years ago