Pratap sees his future&the death of greed!

Posted: 8 years ago
Title: Pratap sees his future&the death of greed!

ok so pratap is here super sad that his own people are not believing in him, betaji this is only the beginning unfortunately because soon no will be on his side! basically teaching us that we have to stand up for ourselves, no will do for us, in this world you have to look out for yourself and for your own!

aalim khan is shot with one bullet- great! all that eating gone to waste, digest bhi nahi kiya lol! but symbolically this is how greed ends, this is its fate, its shot down by the enemy thru shock, you never see it coming!

so we waited the whole episode for US to get shot but we just see him coming close to akbar's tent and we see the shooter aiming and Pratap noticing it!

precap- akbar US fight, what the heck is going on! 

basically not worth watching, just go have some ice cream instead waise bhi garmi hai! lol

Nice one about Aalim Khan Rati..😆 I think Aalim khan was a sheep that Akbar was feeding for the final sacrifice "Bakra ki Qurbani" get it..lol😆 Yeap beginning of the sadness for Pratap i guess. Any way the  episode was boring nothing much in it... Hope we get something today.😊
Hey rati how are you? 😊

yesterday's episode was boring nothing much happened but I didn't like how ajabde didn't trust pratap let's see what happens today hope we get a nice episode
Hey rati! Nice analysis!😊
There was nothing much in the episode.Alim khan finally met with his death.End of greed.And u are right,Pratap's happy times have gone by and his days of struggle and hardship are coming.😔
Hey Rati thanks for the analysis - I couldn't watch the epi due to Uni and now I'm glad I didn't...we'll see what happens today.😊
Great analysis rati!
I couldn't watch the epi due to guests par acha hi hae nhi dekha 😆
Originally posted by Blazemaster

Nice one about Aalim Khan Rati..😆 I think Aalim khan was a sheep that Akbar was feeding for the final sacrifice "Bakra ki Qurbani" get it..lol😆 Yeap beginning of the sadness for Pratap i guess. Any way the  episode was boring nothing much in it... Hope we get something today.😊

thanks dear! yea epi was boring lol
Originally posted by swara98

Hey rati how are you? 😊

yesterday's episode was boring nothing much happened but I didn't like how ajabde didn't trust pratap let's see what happens today hope we get a nice episode

im tired lol, how are you?
yup it was boring lol
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Hey rati! Nice analysis!😊
There was nothing much in the episode.Alim khan finally met with his death.End of greed.And u are right,Pratap's happy times have gone by and his days of struggle and hardship are coming.😔

HI Ramya! thanks!
yea it was a filler lol
way too slow episode so many shades of expression 😆😆😆  only first few minutes SM is worth to watch. rest blablabla. poor AAlimkhan kah kay mar gaya. when akbar asked khanan khaya i was like not again how much someone can eat 😆😆😆
so today's episode pratap saving US  and at end akbar will declare war THE END

someone posted yesterday that pattas part in MP done really? actor who is playing patta is no longer with MP ðŸ˜² me confused.