Kaya OS " Tables turned

Posted: 8 years ago

Truth or Dare... Richa asked Ananya

Of course dare... Ananya replied with confidence...

Teek hai.. Me batathi hun tumhari dare kya hai... Richa said with full enthusiasm...

Go on... Ananya signaled taking water bottle..

Tumhe Kabir sir ke saath flirt karna hai.. That's ur dare...

Ananya chocked water and started coughing... Ronnie immediately tried calming her down..

Ye kya bol rahi hai... ye kaisa dare hai... me ye nahi kar sakthi.. Ananya retreated

It's a dare Ananya... tumhe karna padega... Else agree u lose... Richa cheered her...

Ronnie tried to hide his smile and support Ananya... but Richa and Trisha were not ready to step back...

Ok me karthi hun... Let me show you who Ananya Kashyap is... Ananya said with poise, but completely nervous inside...🤢🤢🤢

It has been a while after Kabir joined as Editor in Chief of KKN... He was a role model to many reporters and his team members were aware he is not Hilter type... However he was more close to Ananya due to her bubbly yet strong headed nature and her passion towards reporting...

C'mon Ananya... you can do it... Ananya muttered under her breathe...

She mentally prepared herself and entered Kabir's cabin...

May I come in Sir... Ananya asked before entering Kabir's cabin...

Yes Miss Kashyap... Kuch kabar hai kya... anything important... Kabir asked knowing Ananya would not come to him without any strong reason...

Wo sir... Ananya groped for words taking small steps towards Kabir...

She stood almost near his chair looking straight at his eyes... Kabir was shocked beyond limits... even though they were close it was purely professional... They had always maintained space... But today he knew Ananya is upto to something when he saw her approaching like a hungry lioness ready to jump on her prey...

Unexpectedly Ananya leaned towards him making him lean back as much as possible on his chair...

Miss Kashyap... ye aap kya kar rahe hai... Kabir stammered for words... He was not able to tell Ananya how her closeness was affecting him...

Kuch nahi Sir... me tho ye file le rahi hun... Ananya replied smiling flirtatiously... Naughtiness was evident in her eyes... even though it started with a challenge she was now enjoying it...

She took a file lying on Kabir's table and stood straight...

Waise aapne kya socha sirrr... she asked him even before he can ask her anything...

Kabir was taken back by her... What is this girl planning to do... he thought...

Kuch nahi Miss Kashyap... Waise  aapke tabiyat tho teek hai na... He asked her with smirk...

Kahan teek hai sir... raat ko neend nahi ... din me chain nahi... Kare tho kya kare... Ananya replied lazily like a heartbroken lover...

Kabir froze... He couldn't register what was going on... Why is this girl behaving like this today...

Ananya leaned towards Kabir ... aapko pata hai sir... roz raat ko neend me aap mere sapne me aathe hai aur... she said tracing her finger though his forehead to cheeks eyeing on his lips...

Aur... Kabir said gulping hard...

Aurrr... bolthe hai... Ananya still gazing at his lips... hazardously close...

Kabir abruptly stood up from his chair making Ananya lose her balance... She held table for support...

Miss Kashyap... Aapko agar aakpa file mil gayi ho tho aap please yahan se jaayiye... Kabir turned back nervously... His heart beat was running like Satabdhi express... he could see Ananya standing behind him through the mirror in front...

Kabir saw Ananya gesture thumbs up to Richa and Trisha and he instantly knew it was their plan...👍🏼

So this is the plan Miss Kashyap... He thought with a mischievous smile on his face...

He pulled her hand with a jolt making her land on his chest... Ananya looked at him shaken..

Miss Kashyap... Aapne bataya nahi me aapke sapno me aake kya kartha hun... Kabir asked her huskily holding her waist...😉😉

Ananya was nervous now... she did not think Kabir would react like this... she felt she would melt in his arms...

Wo sir... wo ... aap.. wo...

Yes Miss Kashyap.. I'm listening...

Wo sir... aap sapno me bhi yahi pucthe hai ki koi interesting lead mila kya... she told with a smile moving away from him and running out of his cabin...😳😳😳😳

Good morning friends.. a new OS... hope you like it...

Yayyy...first here...

Flirty Ananya...last line 🤣 Edited by onieloveian - 8 years ago
Yay I am second , thank you for the pm loved your OS , please write more SS and OS .

I love your writing style 😊Edited by zakter - 8 years ago
Woah!!!!
Subhe subhe dil khush ho gaya😃
Thanks s lot for the os...😊
Wow! Main hamesha se nervous kabir dekhna chahti thi...
You did an amazing job portraying him👏
Aur last ka part was sone pe suhaaga!!!👏
Loved it!!!!
Par sorry I'm greedy...so I want more os😆😆
Plz plz plz
Superb OS.
Do write more and pm me if you can.
Good morning, dear...it was amazing...if possible do pm me from next time...😊
gud morning cutie.
subh subh dil khush ho gaya.
amazing thought and marvellous way of expresing.
u can definately drown one in your writings.
ananya's boldness and kabir's nervousness are treat to read.
plz write some more os if time allows.
u are making us your fan.
thnk u so much for pm.
keep smiling.
lots of love.Edited by krazykaju - 8 years ago
Ohhh how I die to see this side of Kabir on show!! 
Brilliant concept dear...loved it.
Wo sir... aap sapno me bhi yahi pucthe hai ki koi interesting lead mila kya.😆🤣

interesting

goodjob

welldone

i love it
Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Woah!!!!
Subhe subhe dil khush ho gaya😃
Thanks s lot for the os...😊
Wow! Main hamesha se nervous kabir dekhna chahti thi...
You did an amazing job portraying him👏
Aur last ka part was sone pe suhaaga!!!👏
Loved it!!!!
Par sorry I'm greedy...so I want more os😆😆
Plz plz plz

Request granted 😆 😆 😆