Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

McLeodganj D5: Ohh the pain... 13.5.2015 (Page 2)

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkice7_12

beautiful recaps/gifs for a beautiful episode. can't wait to see how aahil shows his determination and susses things out. and how he rescues/seduces his sanam!

Thanks ice...

Me too.. so looking forward to more searching questions and reminders...

Do you remember Badi Ammi? Haya? 
Rehan? 

... me? your Aahil? 

or just ...

Let me tell you all about Sanam... who she was, where she was from, what she loved...

What she was to me...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12-GrilledCheese-JShuklaOnyx.Jiyaaa.....simran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoup

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

What a heart breaking episode it was today. 
Today's episode belongs to Aahil. I never thought I will be overwhelmed by seeing Aahil crying. KVB was so natural. He displayed whole gamut of expressions in this scene. 

Also, I will credit today's episode to music director. Loved the way they played the background music. Even though it was a heartbreaking scene, KVB's expression and BG music and direction made this scene so beautiful. 

I watched this scene few times, still i can't get over. 

Also, I liked the flashback scene when Aahil saw Sanam especially the one - where Sanam says "I am your Biwi". 

QH is back on track. Seriously loving the episode these days. 

Even if she has lost her memories, she should be with her family, not some random good Samaritan who rescued her. Thats' just wrong.

I hope Aahil doesn't just walk away...

Shaad lost his credibility of good samaritan the day he started hiding the fact that she is not married to him. His selfish love took away the credit that he saved her. He knows that someone is waiting for her, still he wants to keep her because he does not have anyone in his life. 

Ahil might walk away seeing her getting anxiety attack remembering her past, but surely he will be back to win his lady love. 

Nice post, Sage!

Shaad has escaped explaining because no one around them had answers for Jannat too.

Now Aahil has appeared, he's not going to allow Shaad to just play pretend with HIS wife, especially since she is not well . She needs to be with HER OWN family.

Just because you are grieving the loss of your family, it doesn't mean you can keep someone else's wife. 

I have a feeling, he'll be conflicted too. Or Aahil will fight him in a tussle.

Edited by sageflower7 - 13 May 2015 at 10:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-JShuklaOnyx.Jiyaaa.....MrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoup

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

If Aahil knows it's Sanam, how in the world does he leave Sanam with a man whom he would deem a sociopath?
He cannot. Worry for trauma, or whatever. Doesn't matter. He would not just leave her and let her stay on with a man who is continuing to lie and hide and avoid questions.

right he cannot... I have a feeling he will NOTApprove...
And please that cannot be classified as he running after her. It is called his duty as a husband who loves and cares for his wife. He better not leave her alone with Shady at all.
nice post Sagey...
Sanam has PTSD, not Shad. I am sure he will have to work out a pact with Shad to allow him to be around this woman wherever they go or he will bring them all to his house- it could be IM or wherever.

He won't disappoint me by just walking away. Sanam is not just his love but his wife and responsibility too. He can't leave her with a sociopath KK...

And oh no- Shad is not a good Samaritan. they do not caress random woman's face, arms, etc without their permission...

I hope they do it well Juhi...

It's a dramatic triangle we're seeing on screen. My heart hurts, but it's gold.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklachicksoup

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by KhatamKahani

If Aahil knows it's Sanam, how in the world does he leave Sanam with a man whom he would deem a sociopath?
He cannot. Worry for trauma, or whatever. Doesn't matter. He would not just leave her and let her stay on with a man who is continuing to lie and hide and avoid questions.

Just seeing her go into the room with Shaad that night will give him the bloody shakes and rage. 

not to mention, the thought of where she has been sleeping this whole time...

God...

I think the drama will come ahead before that very nightfall...

So discomforting...
Sage- I do not think Aahil should allow Shad to spend the night with Sanam at all.
He must ask hard questions.

He has law on his side. the whole of Bhopal knows the begum.
He just cannot let this guy walk away with his wife.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7simran_singh_24Onyx.Jiyaaa.....MrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sage.
What i loved most was the way Aahil reacted after seeing Sanam act as Jinnat. he is not the Aahil,who burst out on his wife after he saw her being comforted by Rehan. He has matured! And how!
Can't wait for him to act!

anju32JShuklaOnyx.Jiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupflora212KhatamKahani

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
if it was my husband I would fight for him! I am not married but I would never be happy to keep someone's love from them. Great post and so true! Hope Aahil can convince her to come with him back to their duniya!

-GrilledCheese-JShuklaOnyx.Jiyaaa.....simran_singh_24AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupKhatamKahani

Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Sagey, I don't think I'll be able to say much today, I'm too emotional for that. My heart hurt for Aahil Broken Heart But it's good he knows it's sanam and not a lookalike. KV was absolutely brilliant, like wow, top notch acting!Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-fanrayaAnnzSageflower7Jiyaaa.....simran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupflora212

asya_sahil Goldie
asya_sahil
asya_sahil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Amazing PostClap..
KVB nailed itHeart...
Heart breaking episodeBroken Heart...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiyaaa.....AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

Go to top