Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: JShukla

right he cannot... I have a feeling he will NOT...
And please that cannot be classified as he running after her. It is called his duty as a husband who loves and cares for his wife. He better not leave her alone with Shady at all.
nice post Sagey...
Sanam has PTSD, not Shad. I am sure he will have to work out a pact with Shad to allow him to be around this woman wherever they go or he will bring them all to his house- it could be IM or wherever.

He won't disappoint me by just walking away. Sanam is not just his love but his wife and responsibility too. He can't leave her with a sociopath KK...

And oh no- Shad is not a good Samaritan. they do not caress random woman's face, arms, etc without their permission...

I hope they do it well Juhi...

It's a dramatic triangle we're seeing on screen. My heart hurts, but it's gold.
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

Just seeing her go into the room with Shaad that night will give him the bloody shakes and rage. 

not to mention, the thought of where she has been sleeping this whole time...

God...

I think the drama will come ahead before that very nightfall...

So discomforting...

Sage- I do not think Aahil should allow Shad to spend the night with Sanam at all.
He must ask hard questions.

He has law on his side. the whole of Bhopal knows the begum.
He just cannot let this guy walk away with his wife.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Sage.
What i loved most was the way Aahil reacted after seeing Sanam act as Jinnat. he is not the Aahil,who burst out on his wife after he saw her being comforted by Rehan. He has matured! And how!
Can't wait for him to act!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if it was my husband I would fight for him! I am not married but I would never be happy to keep someone's love from them. Great post and so true! Hope Aahil can convince her to come with him back to their duniya!
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sagey, I don't think I'll be able to say much today, I'm too emotional for that. My heart hurt for Aahil 🥺 But it's good he knows it's sanam and not a lookalike. KV was absolutely brilliant, like wow, top notch acting!👏
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Post👏..
KVB nailed it❤️...
Heart breaking episode💔...

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Nice post Sage.

What i loved most was the way Aahil reacted after seeing Sanam act as Jinnat. he is not the Aahil,who burst out on his wife after he saw her being comforted by Rehan. He has matured! And how!
Can't wait for him to act!

Spoilers show that he will tell her about his Sanam and he will try to make him remember. 

I think he might taste failure before she eventually returns to him in IM. 

Nirmal's IG showed Aahil back in IM. .. Goodness ... what's going in there?
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

if it was my husband I would fight for him! I am not married but I would never be happy to keep someone's love from them. Great post and so true! Hope Aahil can convince her to come with him back to their duniya!

That's what everyone is angry about. 
I think Shaad probably is a good guy on normal days but with Jannat he hasn't done good at all. 

He wants to make a non marriage with a woman and build a life based on lies and preferably keeping her from ever getting her memories back. Rather foolish. 

His character would have had a fighting chance if he had been truthful from the start and then began a close friendship with Jannat. 

Then he'd have a emotional hold over Jannat when he were to izhaar his love. .. (i have issues with the word "confess"😆.. as though it was something bad..)

But the writers gave him a handicap from the start, which means he's doomed to fail. 
Originally posted by: Mehar23

Sagey, I don't think I'll be able to say much today, I'm too emotional for that. My heart hurt for Aahil 🥺 But it's good he knows it's sanam and not a lookalike. KV was absolutely brilliant, like wow, top notch acting!👏

It was heart wrenching... I'm glad I watched it this morning rather than late night. .. I wouldn't have had any sleep after that! 

If KV doesn't get a best actor award I dunno. ..

Originally posted by: asya_sahil

Amazing Post👏..

KVB nailed it❤️...
Heart breaking episode💔...

Thank you... 

Yes he nailed it amazingly. .