McLeodganj D5: Ohh the pain... 13.5.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

My feels are numb as I type this... too much ugly crying...

This pain... like a thousand arrows piercing your fragile heart...

Poor, poor Aahil... kya sazaa hai yeh?   

Getting away from his dark misery of a life was hard enough... but the next hurdle is even more difficult for him...

If only we could go and give him some strength and hope... Be strong Aahil...

At the mandir he prays most sincerely, please bring Sanam back into my life, only then I will find my peace...

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai ... Ore piya...

( The whole existence is part of the intrigue.
Still I hold on to hope, and kindle the embers.)

<How cruel is Fate? She appeared right there... and he can't take her into his arms... how will he find his peace? >

He turns after the prayer and takes a cursory look around him with eyes blurred with tears. But something stops him, 

Wait... who was that? Was my eyes playing tricks on me?

He turns around, and his heart stops. She's right there...! 

"Sanam...?" 

Is this possible? I just asked, and she appears like this? 

He can hardly believe it. Enough times he had wished and wished, and nothing happened. So much that he feels scared this is some kind of cruel joke.

The emotions overwhelm him. It's so sad to see a man lose control of his emotions , his weakest moments. His instinct is to run to her and hold her, but he checks himself. She is praying... She hasn't seen me yet... 

I can't wait to see her smile at me... again.

The tears won't stop falling... He turns away... 

Get a grip over yourself Aahil... She can't see you like this...! 

He thanks Allah and turns around with a joyous smile... Now I will smile.. 

For her... at her... 

She turns and smiles...

and he can't hold him tears back any longer... his tremulous smile belies a hurricane of emotions...

A smile of recognition on her face...somewhat less in "watt'-age with regards to the smiles of Sanam... and she walks to him...

near him... as Aahil just stands there...

and past him ...

to Shaad...

<Cruel... cruel writers... argh.. my shipper heart... arrow straight in the middle>

<cue: noisy wala ugly crying...>

To watch Sanam walking away from him towards another man, and see this man touch her like that. I do not wish that pain upon my worst enemy. Oh my God... 

Somebody sedate me...

<I dunno how KV does it, that glassy eyed sheen of moisture , simply heart wrenching

Wait, what's happening? How is this possible?

I know it right to my bones that this is Sanam...but

How can my Sanam  be another man's Jannat? 

Jannat asks Shaad, How is he... um Mr. Qureshi...?? Is he alright now? 

Shaad: Why he is right here !!

Aahil quickly dries his tears, but he can't hide the devastation in his eyes. Jannat can see something has tortured the man , and asks...You are alright ?

"Just remembered someone important to me..."

Sanam's voice is speaking to him, something he thought he'd never hear again... but the words are all wrong...

At this point, i saw that Aahil is not going to let this go without some questions...

"You're married? But you are not wearing a ring?" 

a mark of a ring is visible on her finger, his ring, on his wife Sanam... missing.

Jannat shift uneasily, and Shaad answers for her...

"Oh , we don't believe in such rituals..."

"But she has a ring mark... as though she had worn a ring before..."

She speaks... " Actually I was in an accident, after which I lost my memories. Everything that happened before that accident, I can't remember..."

1st HUGE clue... for Aahil...

"Your wedding... happened after the accident?" 

"No, that too before the accident..."

"Do you remember the wedding?"

"Unfortunately no... but I had my husband to remind me of it..."

2nd HUGE clue... by now, Aahil is convinced this is his Sanam. 

"Janab, why the interrogation? " asks a shifty Shaad.

Aahil holds back with Shaad, Something strange is going on here, I need to get more information...

"Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask anything of me..." <deeper more intense meaning that intended...>

"Who is Sanam?" Jannat asks..."In your sleep, in your dreams, all you speak is her name... who is she?"

He falter... She's asking about herself... What do I say? How to tell her who Sanam is? I won't let her go without telling her...! 
I will tell her, and I will take her back with me...

Shaad distracts them to leave to another place...

Precap: 

"Your Sanam is just like me..! Trust me, I'm just like that !

"Not just your nature, your face too is just like hers..."

Aahil has realized that something is amiss here... he must make sure Sanam is really Sanam before he reacts to Shaad. I suspect the friendliness isn't going to be there for long...

Even if she has lost her memories, she should be with her family, not some random good Samaritan who rescued her. Thats' just wrong.

I hope Aahil doesn't just walk away...

Back in Bhopal:

Sanam2 is finding her sapno ki duniya falling into ruins around her. She has no money to even buy food. She stalks the door for the pizza guy.

When he arrives, he demands payment before he delivers. She is outraged, but he is derisive...

"Everybody knows your husband left you, and you have no money. Please don't wave your title around and pay me in cash."

Desperate and hungry, she yanks off her earrings and gives it in exhange for the pizza box.

She swallows the pizza down and hiccups, her mother hands her a glass of water. She hugs the mother, as the older woman explains her duty as a mother. 

Sanam2 finds out that it was her mother who advised Aahil to run away from here and find his love.  She screeches betrayal and hisses like a scorned woman. Unrepentant.

Mummy shakes her head her unrepentant child. I have only one gift for a child like you.. Sanam3 finds a pair of slippers, and a note saying, with these , go back to where you came from.

Precap: an angry mob of women throw Sanam2 out of the Ibrahim Mansion.

I keep thinking about Aahil's wallet in Sanam and Shaad's room... the one full of pictures of Sanam... 

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was heartbreaking sage, although one of the best moments of Qh2 after ages of crap tracks. it was so beautiful, the way KV emoted that scene was out of this world, one could feel Aahil's happiness, pain, confusion, sadness.. All emotions at once. KV truly is living Aahil, fantastic illustration of emotions, great job.. the entire scene was beautifully shot, great work everyone, today's episode belonged to him. And yes finally we are getting our Sanam back, loved her today, I really hope Aahil finds out the truth soon, and give Shaad what he deserves, seriously guy is getting on my nerves every single day, did you notice there was no guilt on his face, he has lost it, he has no shame in saying she is his wife, such a big lie, gosh i can not stand that wish Aahil gets the truth out soon and gets his Sanam back. I can not see him like this, how much more pain both have to go through, they truly deserve happiness in their lives, gosh when are we going to see our Jodi romancing without disturbance, I am tired of this drama focusing kala jadu, shashi kapoor and what not, endless crap, Looking forward Sahil romance, hopefully Gul will jot disappoint us this time.. Trps are out hope she got the message what people want to see.. 
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful recaps/gifs for a beautiful episode. can't wait to see how aahil shows his determination and susses things out. and how he rescues/seduces his sanam!
Edited by darkice7_12 - 9 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a heart breaking episode it was today. 
Today's episode belongs to Aahil. I never thought I will be overwhelmed by seeing Aahil crying. KVB was so natural. He displayed whole gamut of expressions in this scene. 

Also, I will credit today's episode to music director. Loved the way they played the background music. Even though it was a heartbreaking scene, KVB's expression and BG music and direction made this scene so beautiful. 

I watched this scene few times, still i can't get over. 

Also, I liked the flashback scene when Aahil saw Sanam especially the one - where Sanam says "I am your Biwi". 

QH is back on track. Seriously loving the episode these days. 

Even if she has lost her memories, she should be with her family, not some random good Samaritan who rescued her. Thats' just wrong.

Shaad lost his credibility of good samaritan the day he started hiding the fact that she is not married to him. His selfish love took away the credit that he saved her. He knows that someone is waiting for her, still he wants to keep her because he does not have anyone in his life. 

Ahil might walk away seeing her getting anxiety attack remembering her past, but surely he will be back to win his lady love. 

Nice post, Sage!

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 9 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Aahil knows it's Sanam, how in the world does he leave Sanam with a man whom he would deem a sociopath?
He cannot. Worry for trauma, or whatever. Doesn't matter. He would not just leave her and let her stay on with a man who is continuing to lie and hide and avoid questions.

Originally posted by: fanraya

it was heartbreaking sage, although one of the best moments of Qh2 after ages of crap tracks. it was so beautiful, the way KV emoted that scene was out of this world, one could feel Aahil's happiness, pain, confusion, sadness.. All emotions at once. KV truly is living Aahil, fantastic illustration of emotions, great job.. the entire scene was beautifully shot, great work everyone, today's episode belonged to him. And yes finally we are getting our Sanam back, loved her today, I really hope Aahil finds out the truth soon, and give Shaad what he deserves, seriously guy is getting on my nerves every single day, did you notice there was no guilt on his face, he has lost it, he has no shame in saying she is his wife, such a big lie, gosh i can not stand that wish Aahil gets the truth out soon and gets his Sanam back. I can not see him like this, how much more pain both have to go through, they truly deserve happiness in their lives, gosh when are we going to see our Jodi romancing without disturbance, I am tired of this drama focusing kala jadu, shashi kapoor and what not, endless crap, Looking forward Sahil romance, hopefully Gul will jot disappoint us this time.. Trps are out hope she got the message what people want to see.. 

My heart is still in pain... but I'm loving the determination in Aahil.

He will tell everything to "Jannat" and it will confuse her.

She will weigh (later, I presume) that one man says he knows SO much about her right until the accident. And the other man has sketchy details about her before the accident.

They have saved Jannat's inner monologue for now. 
If she doesn't ask some detail questions to Shaad now, I think I might clobber her on the head myself!

Go Aahil go!
He knows it's her... 

"I know how to make you remember me...:"

His words are coming true...
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

If Aahil knows it's Sanam, how in the world does he leave Sanam with a man whom he would deem a sociopath?

He cannot. Worry for trauma, or whatever. Doesn't matter. He would not just leave her and let her stay on with a man who is continuing to lie and hide and avoid questions.

right he cannot... I have a feeling he will NOT...
And please that cannot be classified as he running after her. It is called his duty as a husband who loves and cares for his wife. He better not leave her alone with Shady at all.
nice post Sagey...
Sanam has PTSD, not Shad. I am sure he will have to work out a pact with Shad to allow him to be around this woman wherever they go or he will bring them all to his house- it could be IM or wherever.

He won't disappoint me by just walking away. Sanam is not just his love but his wife and responsibility too. He can't leave her with a sociopath KK...

And oh no- Shad is not a good Samaritan. they do not caress random woman's face, arms, etc without their permission...
Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Just seeing her go into the room with Shaad that night will give him the bloody shakes and rage. 

not to mention, the thought of where she has been sleeping this whole time...

God...

I think the drama will come ahead before that very nightfall...

So discomforting...

Originally posted by: darkice7_12

beautiful recaps/gifs for a beautiful episode. can't wait to see how aahil shows his determination and susses things out. and how he rescues/seduces his sanam!

Thanks ice...

Me too.. so looking forward to more searching questions and reminders...

Do you remember Badi Ammi? Haya? 
Rehan? 

... me? your Aahil? 

or just ...

Let me tell you all about Sanam... who she was, where she was from, what she loved...

What she was to me...

Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

What a heart breaking episode it was today. 

Today's episode belongs to Aahil. I never thought I will be overwhelmed by seeing Aahil crying. KVB was so natural. He displayed whole gamut of expressions in this scene. 

Also, I will credit today's episode to music director. Loved the way they played the background music. Even though it was a heartbreaking scene, KVB's expression and BG music and direction made this scene so beautiful. 

I watched this scene few times, still i can't get over. 

Also, I liked the flashback scene when Aahil saw Sanam especially the one - where Sanam says "I am your Biwi". 

QH is back on track. Seriously loving the episode these days. 

Shaad lost his credibility of good samaritan the day he started hiding the fact that she is not married to him. His selfish love took away the credit that he saved her. He knows that someone is waiting for her, still he wants to keep her because he does not have anyone in his life. 

Ahil might walk away seeing her getting anxiety attack remembering her past, but surely he will be back to win his lady love. 

Nice post, Sage!

Shaad has escaped explaining because no one around them had answers for Jannat too.

Now Aahil has appeared, he's not going to allow Shaad to just play pretend with HIS wife, especially since she is not well . She needs to be with HER OWN family.

Just because you are grieving the loss of your family, it doesn't mean you can keep someone else's wife. 

I have a feeling, he'll be conflicted too. Or Aahil will fight him in a tussle.
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago