Its gets irritating most of the time Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteratna.nandaArshi_lovergal

Arshi_lovergal IF-Dazzler
Arshi_lovergal
Arshi_lovergal

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

jo hum nahin sochte wahi hota hai ...aur jo hum sochte hain waisa hota nahin hai 
This is perfect dialoguefor swarya as well,bcz lucky never excpected to fall in love with swara who he disliked first and then became his BFF
and also swara never expected laksh will love her 
they are perfect for eachother, match made in heaven. partners in crime turn into life partnersDay Dreaming
Swarya ForeverHeart

Clap well said nihu dear 

SwarYa foreverBig smile
Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
well,I think no forced marriage will be there...Tongue

When Swarya will unite, then they'll definitely try to find a match for Ragini and Sanskaar might  jump there and say to Rags,"Tum bhi to mujhse shaadi karogi na?!""Mera Ghar,Tumhara Ghar!"...ROFL oh god,it's hilarious but yeah, Sangini might be there in future...Big smile

And yes, Swaragini is the most unique show of all so I think there won't be any 'unwanted' track!Embarrassed

BTW, what if Swara also secretly loves Laksh and is unable to express her feelings because of her one and only sister?! As per spoilers, she may slap Laksh coz he hurt his siso's feelings,not because she doesn't love him...she hasn't uncovered her feelings yet...rest depends on the cvs...but I wish SwarYa love vice-versa!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed my crazy imagination says, Lakshya will get to see from Swara's 'diary' ROFL that she loves him and the reason to cover her real feelings... :P  SillyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute--swati---

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I seriously don't want any forced marriage rather is between Ragya,Swarya and sangini .Ragini should now to becum stronger and face the fact that laksh does not loves her and she would never be happy with him ever and her life won't get ends if she will not get marry to him 
   She should now stand for herself and would have to take decisions rather than depending on others...Sangini and Swarya would make the best pair and hope cv's should concentrate on them only instead of creating confusion 

Go to top