India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

ragini's forced marriage (Page 2)

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i think ragsan marriage cannot take place at all ...because ...ragini says chachi to to his mother as she is laksh ki chaachi ...chachi also had accepted ragya ...in sbb segment ...
jo bhi hua hai ab ho gaya hai and nothing can be change now as laksh has declared that ragini is his fiancee and he will mary her only ...now if swara develops sudden love feelings for laksh and he will end up marrying swara and will broke his promise to ragini is totally injustice to all...and its about ragini respect also...in the society ...he had made ragini his friend ...her whole life will be ruined if he will marry swara now... i think he will end up marrying ragini somehow after knowing that swara do not love him and i think after slapping him swara will tell him that he will ruin ragini's life if he back out of it now...at the end moment ...if he has promised her ...so now he has to fulfil it at any cost...

swara had said earlier to laksh that uski dida humesha kehti hain ki...
 jo hum nahin sochte wahi hota hai ...aur jo hum sochte hain waisa hota nahin hai ...EmbarrassedWink

and even if ragini will come to know laksh feelings for swara she will try to ask laksh about it...and will try to unite swarya but in the process laksh will realise that he has done wrong with ragini he cant destroy her life...what her fault in all this...

maano ya naa maano i think cvs have planned for ragya as the end game...EmbarrassedStarWink...they have played ragya shehnai song and shaadi mantra when laksh was declaring her his fiancee ...its clear that after mariage ragya will fall in love with each other ...

waise mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki laksh and ragini will get married finally ...but for swara and sanskaar i think their love story will be very interesting AND COMPLICATED ONE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE...LOLEmbarrassed as you can see both are rebillious ones...masheshwari ke mansion mein dhoom machaenge...LOLWink...i think after ragya will get married ...
since swara do not want to marry to fast it can also be possible she keep visiting ragya house ...to meet ragini ... also i think sanskaar will go again to the same colledge as of swara after he will get recovered he will forget ragini and then swara and sasnskaar will fall in love with each other ...but then again after a lot of struggles and many hurdles in their love...finally they will get married and then we will get to enjoy both ragya and swarsan,...

according to me ragya has their own magic ...but swarsan will be very rebellious one...they will fight for their love ...while ragya will get arranged marriage...

so we will get to see two sides one is arranged marriage and other will be love marriage...EmbarrassedLOLWink

nedhvik-91 IF-Sizzlerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

i think ragsan marriage cannot take place at all ...because ...ragini says chachi to to his mother as she is laksh ki chaachi ...chachi also had accepted ragya ...in sbb segment ...
jo bhi hua hai ab ho gaya hai and nothing can be change now as laksh has declared that ragini is his fiancee and he will mary her only ...now if swara develops sudden love feelings for laksh and he will end up marrying swara and will broke his promise to ragini is totally injustice to all...and its about ragini respect also...in the society ...he had made ragini his friend ...her whole life will be ruined if he will marry swara now... i think he will end up marrying ragini somehow after knowing that swara do not love him and i think after slapping him swara will tell him that he will ruin ragini's life if he back out of it now...at the end moment ...if he has promised her ...so now he has to fulfil it at any cost...

jo hum nahin sochte wahi hota hai ...aur jo hum sochte hain waisa hota nahin hai ...EmbarrassedWink

and even if ragini will come to know laksh feelings for swara she will try to ask laksh about it...and will try to unite swarya but in the process laksh will realise that he has done wrong with ragini he cant destroy her life...what her fault in all this...

maano ya naa maano i think cvs have planned for ragya as the end game...EmbarrassedStarWink...they have played ragya shehnai song and shaadi mantra when laksh was declaring her his fiancee ...its clear that after mariage ragya will fall in love with each other ...

waise mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki laksh and ragini will get married finally ...but for swara and sanskaar i think their love story will be very interesting AND COMPLICATED ONE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE...LOLEmbarrassed as you can see both are rebillious ones...masheshwari ke mansion mein dhoom machaenge...LOLWink...i think after ragya will get married ...
since swara do not want to marry to fast it can also be possible she keep visiting ragya house ...to meet ragini ... also i think sanskaar will go again to the same colledge as of swara after he will get recovered he will forget ragini and then swara and sasnskaar will fall in love with each other ...but then again after a lot of struggles and many hurdles in their love...finally they will get married and then we will get to enjoy both ragya and swarsan,...

according to me ragya has their own magic ...but swarsan will be very rebellious one...they will fight for their love ...while ragya will get arranged marriage...

so we will get to see two sides one is arranged marriage and other will be love marriage...EmbarrassedLOLWink
hello chavi ,,,Big smileBig smile

yaar if would be as happen so what is different in the serial..we saw many serial in this basis,,,
I liked the sangini chemistry a lot ,,,rather than Ragya ,,

n swraya has a sparked tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_lovergalPrincess_Devil

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nedhvik-91

hello chavi ,,,Big smileBig smile

yaar if would be as happen so what is different in the serial..we saw many serial in this basis,,,
I liked the sangini chemistry a lot ,,,rather than Ragya ,,

n swraya has a sparked tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

agree with youSmile but both loves are one sidedOuch ...still some possibilty is of swarsan falling madly in love with each other as both are rebellious ones and will make the maheshwari house on fire specially maheshwari...ji...

laksh loves swara ,but swara has no feelings of love for him ...even she want ragya to unite as ragini loves laksh ...

sanskaar is obsessed with ragini ...he wants ragini otherwise he will cut his hand and therefore laksh is feeling helpless here...

in future if swarya and ragsan will get married ...swara will maybe fall in love with laksh after marriage but now no way it seems to be...
ragini loves laksh a lot ...sanskaar is obsessed with her ...wants her at any cost ...so i have a feeling when laksh will fall in true love with ragini sanskaar will come btw ragya ...as he is obsessed for ragini ...

if ragya are paired it will be like destiny has reunited them again ...against durga prasad wish...

i really dont want ragya marriage to happen too fast ...but i know it will ... as when laksh will realise that his love is one sided ...and swara do not love him and he has promised ragini to marry her only in front of all in badi he will accept ragini in the end ...juft for saving her respect in the society and because he cannot break her heart again...

it always remind me of adarsh said to laksh on ragya engagement day that dekhlena shaadi ke baad tumhe bhi ragini se pyaar ho hi jaayega...EmbarrassedHeartHeart

and i think ki wahi hoga which laksh do not want ...swara ki dida ki aur adarsh ki baat sach niklegi ...LOLEmbarrassed

WinkStarragini hi laksh ki humsafar banegi aur use sudharegi after knowing him truly ...and the laksh will fall in love with her ...Embarrassed
-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
No way I want ragini to take stand she is not a doll plzz don't want abla naari majboori ki shadi
Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I dont know y some ppl cant see that laksh also DONOT LOVE RAGINI like swara dont love lucky but still they have better understanding than ragini and laksh. Whatever laksh is doing is wrong but he is not doing it willingly, he is doing everythng for his brother n ARE U REALLY BLIND that u cant see sizzling chemistry between SANGINI from day1 and also SWARYA they are special bond n AWESOME CHEMISTRY.
AND DONT EVER COMPARE SWARAGINI SHOW WITH UR FAV CRAP SHOWS WHERE OPPOSITE ATTRACT,REVENGE AND FORCED MARRIAGES are involved.
Swaragini is different MOST OF THE VIEWERS DONOT WANT GHISSA PITA TRACK LIKE YOU DO.
i understand ragin is hurt but doesnt she deserved to be with a right guy not the who continously breaks her and most imp LOVE HIS SISTER WITH WHOM HE SHARED MANY SPECIAL MOMENTS AND IMAGINED AS HIS WIFE
do u think laksh will be happy to marry ragini n immediately forget swara nahhh i dont think so, dint we already see what happened to shomi and shekhar. I know for now swara is not rciprocating his feeling but she do has feelings for him,that we have seen the glimpse tooo.
do u think ragini will be happy if laksh forcedly marry her but love her sister, heck nooo n swara will never play cupid bcz she know her sister will be not happy in this forced marriage.
DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT SWARA-SANSKAAR WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM TALK TO EACHOTHER N HERE SOME ARE TALKING ABT THEIR CHEMISTRY,I DONT KNOW HOW THEY SAW CHEMISTRY,PHYSICS WHEN THEY DINT EVEN TALK TO EACHOTHER AND SANSKAAR DINT EVEN NOTICE SWARA TILL NOW.
i dont want ragini's love track now, she needs to take break from this love game. hope lucky tells her truth soon and understands that they are never meant to be, i dont even want SANGINI forced marriage, leave ragini alone for few days and let her take care of sanskaar as a friend, i want to see their relation slowly.
n some are talking ragini's respectt in society, what will society do if ragini is not happy in her marriage, will they come and mend her broken heart no wayy they will only taunt her if laksh leaves her after marriage. so ragya forced marriage is absolutely disaster.
I HOPE SWARAGINI IS DIFF SHOW TILL NOW AND CV'S WILL MAINTAIN THIS AND FUTURE TRACK'S TOOO

Edited by Princess_Devil - 14 May 2015 at 4:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vt-Clratna.nandaArshi_lovergalMdmadona-Ratzz-soniadutta

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
jo hum nahin sochte wahi hota hai ...aur jo hum sochte hain waisa hota nahin hai 
This is perfect dialoguefor swarya as well,bcz lucky never excpected to fall in love with swara who he disliked first and then became his BFF
and also swara never expected laksh will love her 
they are perfect for eachother, match made in heaven. partners in crime turn into life partnersDay Dreaming
Swarya ForeverHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_lovergalratna.nanda-Ratzz-soniadutta.Angel_mistica.

nedhvik-91 IF-Sizzlerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ratzz-

No way I want ragini to take stand she is not a doll plzz don't want abla naari majboori ki shadi
yeh u r right  I want too lakshya n ragini will not get marry in any mazbooriOuchOuch
ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged

this makes me doubt seriously,ARE U ONE OF THE CVS?why are u so confident abt ragya,when majority of the forum is against it?

acha,and tell me something,sharmishta called dadi kaki earlier na,so what?didn't she marry shekhar?she now calls dadi maa  instead of kaki.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 14 May 2015 at 5:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteArshi_lovergallittleliar-Ratzz-

Go to top