ragini's forced marriage

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
apart from swarya there 2 more couple r there ragya & ragsan , my gut feeling is saying ragini's forced marriage track is coming up, so here r 2 forced marriage scenerio
first with laksh - may be due to the circumstances ragya may have a force marriage in current scenerio.
with sanskaar - ragini may get married to sanskaar as some one suggested sanskaar marrying ragini under the disguise of laksh's sehra.
in both of the above scenerio ragini will the most hurt.share or views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Forced marriage is last thing that can happen at the current scenario and even if happens then the show will lose a major multitude of it's viewers which the CVs won't approve of.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
may be swarya r perfect & logical but how is ragsan perfect or logical ????
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Kryptic.Kajal-

Forced marriage is last thing that can happen at the current scenario and even if happens then the show will lose a major multitude of it's viewers which the CVs won't approve of.

it is not last but first scenario
rags in maheswari house as laksh s fiance
sansakar can not live rags

if she become his wife it would be easy to cure him
so sanskar mother will make rags his bahu for her sons sake
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nope...ragini would probably find out that lakshya loves swara fter the engagement...she might break it...and in the process she could fall in love with sanskaar 😳

Or she still agrees to selfishly get married which I think she wont...
In this process she can play cupid or turn into the devil πŸ˜†
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: whitewitch

it is not last but first scenario
rags in maheswari house as laksh s fiance
sansakar can not live rags

if she become his wife it would be easy to cure him
so sanskar mother will make rags his bahu for her sons sake

Provided the fact that Ragini is already doing the most kind and charitable job by entering Maheshwari family, who have time and again insulted her family, to handle Sanskaar, it'll be too un-ethical on their part to force Ragini into marriage with Sanskaar. Also, she is with Maheshwari family as Lakshya's fiance, so them forcing her to marry Sanskaar seems out of context here.
One possibility might be- After confronting Lakshya's feelings she might decide to leave the house to which Lakshya's chachi might plead her to marry Sanskaar and hence, SanGini marriage.
Else, I don't see the possibility of a FORCED marriage here.
Moreover, I don't think the CVs will give an oh-so-predicted plot. The show is unique and has proved it's exquisitness... I hope they'll continue surprising us with unpredicted something
Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 8 years ago
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well, I think Ragini will overhear Lakshya's self-chat about the reaction of Swara on hearing his real feelings😈 and as usual, she will flow in sentiments and will remember how Swara and Lakshya had always helped her and then she'll make swara come close to Lakshya!😳 (the day I'm eagerly waiting for...πŸ˜†)

I know this imagination is crazy but overhearing is the most common thing I see in swaragini for exposing things! :P

Originally posted by: guest28

Nope...ragini would probably find out that lakshya loves swara fter the engagement...she might break it...and in the process she could fall in love with sanskaar 😳

Or she still agrees to selfishly get married which I think she wont...
In this process she can play cupid or turn into the devil πŸ˜†

she'll definitely become a cupid only!!πŸ˜† but in this process, we'll get to know that Swara as a cupid failed to infer Ragini as a cupid... :P 🀣 as swara couldn't fulfill Ragya but Rag will definitely fulfill swarya...😳

-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't want any forced marriage to happen... 
If ragini is forced to May Laksh, then ragini maybe happy
But Laksh will not be satisfied as he wants Swara ...

Let's see what happens...
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
i think ragsan marriage cannot take place at all ...because ...ragini says chachi to to his mother as she is laksh ki chaachi ...chachi also had accepted ragya ...in sbb segment ...
jo bhi hua hai ab ho gaya hai and nothing can be change now as laksh has declared that ragini is his fiancee and he will mary her only ...now if swara develops sudden love feelings for laksh and he will end up marrying swara and will broke his promise to ragini is totally injustice to all...and its about ragini respect also...in the society ...he had made ragini his friend ...her whole life will be ruined if he will marry swara now... i think he will end up marrying ragini somehow after knowing that swara do not love him and i think after slapping him swara will tell him that he will ruin ragini's life if he back out of it now...at the end moment ...if he has promised her ...so now he has to fulfil it at any cost...

swara had said earlier to laksh that uski dida humesha kehti hain ki...
 jo hum nahin sochte wahi hota hai ...aur jo hum sochte hain waisa hota nahin hai ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

and even if ragini will come to know laksh feelings for swara she will try to ask laksh about it...and will try to unite swarya but in the process laksh will realise that he has done wrong with ragini he cant destroy her life...what her fault in all this...

maano ya naa maano i think cvs have planned for ragya as the end game...πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ˜‰...they have played ragya shehnai song and shaadi mantra when laksh was declaring her his fiancee ...its clear that after mariage ragya will fall in love with each other ...

waise mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki laksh and ragini will get married finally ...but for swara and sanskaar i think their love story will be very interesting AND COMPLICATED ONE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ as you can see both are rebillious ones...masheshwari ke mansion mein dhoom machaenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...i think after ragya will get married ...
since swara do not want to marry to fast it can also be possible she keep visiting ragya house ...to meet ragini ... also i think sanskaar will go again to the same colledge as of swara after he will get recovered he will forget ragini and then swara and sasnskaar will fall in love with each other ...but then again after a lot of struggles and many hurdles in their love...finally they will get married and then we will get to enjoy both ragya and swarsan,...

according to me ragya has their own magic ...but swarsan will be very rebellious one...they will fight for their love ...while ragya will get arranged marriage...

so we will get to see two sides one is arranged marriage and other will be love marriage...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: creationschhavi

i think ragsan marriage cannot take place at all ...because ...ragini says chachi to to his mother as she is laksh ki chaachi ...chachi also had accepted ragya ...in sbb segment ...

jo bhi hua hai ab ho gaya hai and nothing can be change now as laksh has declared that ragini is his fiancee and he will mary her only ...now if swara develops sudden love feelings for laksh and he will end up marrying swara and will broke his promise to ragini is totally injustice to all...and its about ragini respect also...in the society ...he had made ragini his friend ...her whole life will be ruined if he will marry swara now... i think he will end up marrying ragini somehow after knowing that swara do not love him and i think after slapping him swara will tell him that he will ruin ragini's life if he back out of it now...at the end moment ...if he has promised her ...so now he has to fulfil it at any cost...

swara had said earlier to laksh that uski dida humesha kehti hain ki...
 jo hum nahin sochte wahi hota hai ...aur jo hum sochte hain waisa hota nahin hai ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

and even if ragini will come to know laksh feelings for swara she will try to ask laksh about it...and will try to unite swarya but in the process laksh will realise that he has done wrong with ragini he cant destroy her life...what her fault in all this...

maano ya naa maano i think cvs have planned for ragya as the end game...πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ˜‰...they have played ragya shehnai song and shaadi mantra when laksh was declaring her his fiancee ...its clear that after mariage ragya will fall in love with each other ...

waise mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki laksh and ragini will get married finally ...but for swara and sanskaar i think their love story will be very interesting AND COMPLICATED ONE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ as you can see both are rebillious ones...masheshwari ke mansion mein dhoom machaenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...i think after ragya will get married ...
since swara do not want to marry to fast it can also be possible she keep visiting ragya house ...to meet ragini ... also i think sanskaar will go again to the same colledge as of swara after he will get recovered he will forget ragini and then swara and sasnskaar will fall in love with each other ...but then again after a lot of struggles and many hurdles in their love...finally they will get married and then we will get to enjoy both ragya and swarsan,...

according to me ragya has their own magic ...but swarsan will be very rebellious one...they will fight for their love ...while ragya will get arranged marriage...

so we will get to see two sides one is arranged marriage and other will be love marriage...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hello chavi ,,,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yaar if would be as happen so what is different in the serial..we saw many serial in this basis,,,
I liked the sangini chemistry a lot ,,,rather than Ragya ,,

n swraya has a sparked tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed