India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Episode 204

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I have to say this episode was awesome. It had some of the good old jamai raja flavor to it. 
Sid has begun his mission reunite the Patels. From day one since he met Roshni and fell in love with her he had one mission. That was to keep her happy. Unfortunately he had to divorce her but he has not stopped making sure she smiles and gets all the happiness in the world. Shiv coming back into Roshni's life will sure make her smile. She will get her happy family that she had always yearned for and Sid is fully aware of it. He might be sad and broken inside because what has happened between them but from today's episode you can see that he is happy knowing that he is able to keep peace and happiness within the Patels. The Patels will always be of high priorty to Sid and they will always be family to Sid no matter what relation is formed with Roshni. Throughout the episode Sid had his million dollar smile (Love Ravi's smile). He will surely succeed in his plan and mission. Sid is a gem of a person and everyone knows that. 

All the nok jhoks were fun to watch between DD-Shiv and Shiv-Nani. Shiv is surely the older version of Sid in the sense they both love teasing their lady love and saas. I am sure Shiv's POV will justify what and why he had not contacted. I feel that he was feeling guilty of what he had done to his family which led him to stay away until he was fully capable of taking care of them. I also feel that had found out that DD was doing well without him, so he had not wanted to interfere. He must have felt he was doing the right thing. I can't wait to find out his side of the story. Sid for sure knows but what will happen when all the Patels find out that Sid knew from the start about Shiv and that he brought him back to them? I do think that once they find that out they all will be very angry at them and will tell him to get lost and for him to not interfere in their family matters. He will once again be totally insulted and this time I feel Roshni won't defend him either but Shiv might defend Sid. I sense Shiv is fully aware of the sacrifice Sid did for Roshni and her mom. Shiv might stop Sid from leaving and then spill the truth about how DD actually got her property and house back. 

The other scene I loved was the way Beeji consoled Roshni. Roshni still working at the Khuranas for Beeji was lovely. Beeji is now the only one Roshni feels she can talk to about her problems. It was sad to hear her say that her marriage broke and now this with her dad. I was feeling bad for her. Beeji is her new best friend...lol!! 

Simran's scene with Beeji and Roshni was kind of funny in the sense how she stumped them and then they re-stumped her. I actually thought she was somewhat tolerable today, maybe because her manipulative daughter, Kritika was not around. 

Overall I enjoyed the episode. There were layers to the episode. Can't wait to see the showdown of father and daughter when Roshni finds out that her father was faking the memory loss. It will be another epic episode with Nia and Ravi's amazing acting. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITPrincess3101deejagiafghangirlMillerrr88skinnypalYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
awesome review
u said it all perfectly
deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged