Telly Tadka Regarding MaNan Kiss

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

It's been a long time since I have written something. Many topics came to my mind, but didn't feel the need to write. But finally today I made up my mind and thought to pen down my thoughts on the subject of intimate scenes or kissing scenes, which are showing on Indian Television. Being part of the media industry and as a student of film production, I understand both worlds; I was part of the fan groups, so understand fans and their fanaticism too.
The discussion of intimate scenes in today's Indian Television is considered a bit of a taboo. We feel awkward, and become a little embarrassed when talking about such topics. Before I go further, my first question to you guys is what is about intimate scenes that we don't already know about? Bring one topic which you never heard, or never seen before? Why behave so abnormal on normal things? It's not the first time such scenes were introduced to the world. Intimacy is old as time itself.
Procreation and intimacy is not something to feel awkward about, as it exists in our daily lives. But to understand that one has to be educated enough. It's not lust; it's a pure relation, which we all have to go through. Why make such things such a taboo. I know that for people without any knowledge of the subject it is just lust, but in real it's not. It depends on your knowledge or on your way of seeing things.
When God made this world, he visualized his idea, and made all of us his puppets to play around. Just like that when one creative mind sits down, and pens down his/her idea, they started visualizing their idea and make it as perfect as they can to give you the real picture of people around them and emotions we go through. For that they cast actors, who make their ideas come alive for viewers, for people. But instead of taking it as entertainment or understand the message, we make things abnormal for us, and an embarrassment for actors who performs such emotions. Don't you think getting intimate, and becoming involved in a kissing scene or such similar situations, are normal emotions of any human being?

Recently we have seen passionate kiss scene of Manik and Nandini from Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. It was such a beautiful performance by two actors; Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor. Hats off to them to perform such passionate scene with such dedication, and make it as real as possible. Do you think it was an easy task for them? No it was not.
As an actor how much they have gone through no one can imagine. Instead of applauding them for their courage, who put their soul to make the scene remarkable, we media love to embarrass them by asking question about the kiss. Yes for us we want our stories to sell. And such topics are just the spice for us. Need hits!!

Acting is an art; a beautiful art, which puts soul in every single emotion, to entertain you, to make you understand the beauty of each relation. But instead of understanding the purity of artwork, we love to make the actors feel bad.
Please it's a request to the media, not to stoop so low just because you want your stories to sell. Don't behave like toddlers who want every answer to their question to understand the world. We are grown ups, who understands how this world runs, and how relationships runs. Don't put actors in such an awkward situation. If they are not comfortable to talk about it, then just leave it.

Same goes with fans, please don't try to find something in such scenes. It's a pure art, so respect your actors, don't make things miserable for them. They love you for supporting them, and they expect from you to respect them, respect their work. Not everything is Ooh Aah here.
Actors should learn to handle such incessant media, instead of feeling awkward or embarrassed, and give ideas to them. Because what you are doing is not an easy job. It needs courage, which not many people out there have.
If people have problem with seeing intimate scenes, or they think it's just the spice to sell, it's better if they don't watch. There are many subjects to watch, and many issues to write.

Author - Muniza Riaz
Telly Tadka

Edited by DeepKaur12 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ts..most sensible one...hats off niti n parth..👏
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful article.. TFS😊
Can u share the main link Please?
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday Tellybytes cheapened the Manan kiss by using it to gain more views for that stupid promo video. naming it kiss & makeouts. 
media will always be cheap. anywhere. where its bollywood or hollywood. they all care about is hits to their page
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

Beautiful article.. TFS😊

Can u share the main link Please?

http://www.spamdomain.net/acting-art-needs-applauded-embarrass/

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

http://www.spamdomain.net/acting-art-needs-applauded-embarrass/
leel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree ! TFS !

Media needs to be sensitive about some things ! Need to maintain some decorum.

And I would go further on to say other KY2 cast should also be educated to maintain the same levels of decency. I think both Parth & Niti are sensitive, emotional people who get affected and act awkward, then get bashed for their offscreen relationship.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

finally an article whereby they understood that the media themselves are embarassing the actors, and the awkwardness arises from the media not the actors!

just see the difference between TB's kisses and makeouts and the telly masala IV we got from Nandini, in that IV the reporter's way of asking questions was done in such a way to put Niti comfortable, while in TB they are making the actors make fun of everyone🥱
pavi_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://www.telly tadka.net/acting-art-needs-applauded-embarrass/

(No space between Telly Tadka for viewing the article)

An article showing mirror and calling out nonsense.
Glad seeing media house which handle sensitive issue delicately . 
Edited by pavi_ - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday tellybytes actually cheapened and cane to low level by making that promo. I don't like the way they r making from this scenario.
Loved what muniza wrote..
Tfs
Send this article to telly bytes and telly chakarEdited by fawadbae - 8 years ago