Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Inseparable love ~ MaNan SS Chapter 6 (Page 3)

a_minion Newbie
a_minion
a_minion

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AN1993

the episode is like fannaah...
based on previous birth...
Yeah it is based on reincarnation. Not seen fanaahEmbarrassed

SONIAGHOSH Senior Member
SONIAGHOSH
SONIAGHOSH

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wow awesome update i love it please continue soon and write on daily base aur pechle janam me kya tk ne un dono ko mar diya tha aur iss janam me un dono ko kuch yaad kyu nehi hai, please iss jaan me manik ko pahel nandini ke bare me sab kuch yeed  dilo this my small wish please accept it and thanks for the pm Clap and this for your story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_minion

a_minion Newbie
a_minion
a_minion

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovelylav7

Omg..wat a story.. Tum mujhe ek alag duniya mai lekhe Gaye ho..awesome story continue it ..pm me
Yes i will pm u. Yes will continue soon. Thanks for liking it.
Guys i will try to update as many chapters as possible till Saturday coz m going on Sunday for vacation n will return till 30th or 31st. If i will get some time i will surely update the chapters. 
Once again thanks.

a_minion Newbie
a_minion
a_minion

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Scene 1

Nandini: Chachi kya soch rahe ho aap?

Chachi: Kuch nai beta? Tu aaj naste me kya kha rai hai?

Nandini: Chavhi bhuk nai hai. College me canteen see kha lungi.

Chachi: Ok beta. Lekin kha zarur lena.

Nandini: Chalo chachi me chalti hu. Bye!! And bidding chachi bye she leaves for college.

Scene 2

Nyonika: Beta! Today, college is reopening so we cannot go together. You come to college with your friends.

Manik: Ok Maa! But just today ha. Kal se we will go together.

Nyonika: Ok beta. Get ready, finish your breakfast and come to college. Now bye.

Scene 3 (College)

Nandini enters the college. She senses familiarity around her. Here Manik enters from the back side of college after the parking car with his friends, Cabir, Dhruv, Mukti and Aliya, FAB 5, one of the most famous bands of Mumbai.

Nandini goes to first year class and they cross each other's paths. Nandini is about to fall but Cabir saves her from falling.

Nandini: Sorry, i didn't see the water. Thanks for saving.

Cabir: Watch it dear!! Be careful.

FAB 5 was shocked seeing the generosity of Cabir for someone else than them.

Nandini: Thanks once again... BHAI!!

Cabir and rest of FAB 5 including Nandini were shocked hearing word BHAI.

Nandini thinks: What I called him? Bhai? What is wrong with me? He just saved me.

Nandini: Sorry it was just a slip of tongue.

Cabir: Ahh!! It's ok...

Manik thinks: Do I know this girl? Who is she? I think I know her very well. Manik ignore it happens. Ignore the thoughts.

Nandini notices the rest of FAB 5.

She thinks: The boy in cap, he seems sweet. The girl besides her looks like a model. Ah!! The other girl, gothic princess, feathers, dark clothes and dark makeup, I like her. OMG!!!! That tall boy!!! He looks like a prince. But wait, why am I attracted to him? Control yourself Nandu!! But I have seen a lot of good looking, charming boys, never felt such strong attraction towards anyone. Forget it just move from here you are having class.

The bell rings and Nandini runs towards her class.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am short of post so edited my previous post and written it here. Please comment. I know it is boring, but I have to write to make a base. Sorry for late update i was busy packing. Will try to update as soon as possible ThanksWink

Edited by a_minion - 15 May 2015 at 1:51am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricaJoan4lovetasnimanika7mydivasunset17sweetarchieDevAkshiaparnainboxmusicalstarspooh2015manan58nikki.smiley95mehjaben_nahinHTA111Cooldude101Lovelylav7sharon.babuaarohi_angel98manya_189sizzysehrish

aarohi_angel98 Goldie
aarohi_angel98
aarohi_angel98

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Nyc update...
Thanx for pm... Wink

a_minion

a_minion Newbie
a_minion
a_minion

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Chapter 4

Kunwari Nandini was returning from Gurukal after whole 5 years. Maharaja, Maharani, Kunwar Kabir, Kunwari Mukti, and her friends were waiting for her. Maids were standing holding rose petals. The palanquin entered through the gates of the palace. It was placed on the floor. The girl put her feet out. She was wearing floral anklet. She came out. Air blew and hair covered her face. She removed hair from her face. She was wearing floral bangles. She was looking exquisite even in a simple cotton pink gown and floral jewellery.

She went to Maharaja and Maharani and took blessings by touching their feet. Her mother hugged her and the trio had tears in their eyes, tears of happiness of meeting their daughter after 5 years. It seemed to them as if they have not met her from ages.  

She went to Kabir and hugged him.

Kabir: Nandini, aap ko Kunwar aadesh dete hai ki turant unke per chhukar unse aashirwaad le. (Suppressing his laughter)

She playfully hits him.

Kabir: Humne aapko aashirwaad lene ka aadesh diya tha ulta aapne to hume maar diya, Ab hum aapko nai chhodne wale. Sipahio pakdo Kunwari Nandini ko.

They both run, Kabir behind her. Meanwhile, Senapati Manik was coming. Senapati and Kunwari both collided. Nandini lost her balance and was about to full. But Manik caught her. They both shared intense eyelock, and were lost in each other.

Kabir came to them and caught Nandini and asked sepoys to throw her in prison.

All were laughing. Nandini acted as if she was crying.

Nandini: Bhai!!! Hum aapko chhodenge.

Kabir: Ha! Bilkul hume aap kis cheez me parajit karengi ha?

Nandini: Hum soch kar aapko bataaenge. Abhi hume baaki sab se milne dijiye.

Manik who was standing there was mesmerizing her beauty and was smiling at her innocence.

Nandini: Bhai ye to Manik he na? Kitne ho gaye ho? Pranam (to Manik)

Manik who was lost in her was brought out of trance by her Pranam.

Manik: Pranam ha hum Manik hai. Kya aapko hum yaad hai?

Kabir interrupted in between: Nandini ye humare rajya ke senapati hai, Senapati Manik, ye ek bahot hi honhaar yodhha hai. Inhe talwaar baazi me aajtak koi parajit nai paaya. Ye ek jaanbaaz yoddha hai.

Nandini got an idea: Kya aap hume talwaar baazi sikhaaenge.

Kabir: Kyu aapko yuddh ladne jaana hai kya?

Nandini: Nahi, humne sochliya hai hum aapko kisme parajit karenge. Talwaarbaazi me. Kyuki talwaarbaazi me aaj tak Manik ko koi parajit nai kar paye. To hum unse sikh kar aap ko parajir karenge. Aap sikhaaenge na hume.

Manik: Ha avashya.

Mukti: Talwaarbaazi sikh li ho to hum b yaha aapse milne ke liye aatur khade hai?

Nandini: Ji hum aapse baad me milte hai.

And she goes to meet Mukti.

--------------------------------------------------------

Do u think i should write or not?
Please reply. Thanks.Smile

Edited by a_minion - 15 May 2015 at 6:02am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricasy3333maniknandinitasnimanika7Pradishma143QueenOfHellpooh2015sweetarchieDevAkshiroseashaparnainboxmusicalstarsHTA111Cooldude101sharon.babuapps33Lovelylav7manya_189urvisainisizzysehrish

a_minion Newbie
a_minion
a_minion

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Guys its a request to all. Please if u read it if u have liked it or disliked it plz comment. should i continue it or not plzzz. PlzzzApprove
Lovelylav7 Goldie
Lovelylav7
Lovelylav7

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Nice update..nandini talwarbazi..wow.. Love to read it...update soon

a_minion

Go to top