Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_minion thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry for late update as I was on vacation. Thinking in italics. Keep commenting and i am new writer so i will try to make chapters long but it will take time. Happy reading.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 

Scene 1(In the classroom)

Raghav: So guys this year SPACE is going to organize a competition between different bands of college for participation in musicana fest. Who all are interested can give their name to me.
Dhruv: But sir every time we used to take part in musicana and are winning it from last 2 years.
Raghav: But this time we have to send two bands and lets see their can be someone  better than you all.
Mukti: No one is better than FAB5.
Raghav: that we will see.
Nandini: I wanted to become a singer. This is best opportunity. I will make my amms proud of me.
Navya: Hum yaha ek singer bannne aaye the. Matarani humari madad karna.
Harshad: Best opportunity to win against those looser FAB5. Manik now i will be the most popular student. :/
Few students went to Raghav sir. Their was a line of students. Some were singles some were in bands. He asked students to make two lines. First was Nandini followed by Navya, Harshad, Shahid, and few more behind them. Raghav asked them to perform together.
They all agreed and named the band "NH3".
Six bands including FAB 5 took part in Musicana qualifier.

Scene 2 (Auditorium)

After 5 days
FAB5 performed 
Nandini was watching them not them but just Manik lovingly.
Nandini: He has some magic. He sings so passionately. He is the best singer. Actually male best singer because bestest singer in this whole universe is my amms.
Harshad: Gaale Manik gaale! Abhi tu gaale. Lekin tuje me Musicana ke din sabke saamne kaise haraata hu tu dekhta reh tuje gaane hi nai dunga me. 
NH3 performed
Manik: Nandini, Nandini, Nandini!! She is something man. I can't resist her. Why am I always pulled towards her. Her voice is so melodious. Her eyes are trying to express something to me.
Four bands were selected for round two- FAB5, NH3, Deewane, Dazzlers.
Raghav: Now guys in this second round your genres are changed. FAB5 will perform classical or fusion of classical and rock song, NH3 rock or fusion of rock and classical. 
They were all shocked.
Cabir: Sir but we dont even knw the 'C' of classiscal. 
Raghav: We have some classical performers and singers they will teach you C-L-A-S-S-I-C-A-L of classical so dont worry. And in return you will teach them rock instruments. Now i am going to choose who will teach whom understand?
All in unison: Yes sir :(
Raghav: So Nandini knows veena its complementary instrument is guitar so the guitar player lead of FAB5 will teach her and she will teach him veena.
Manik: But sir...
Manik: Nandini! Now i will get to know about you. Thanks sir. I have never ever been so curious to know about someone. But you, you are different.
Nandini: Ahh! He is such an amazing singer i am going to learn a lot from him. Thanks sir and thanks Aiyappa. :*
Raghav: No ifs or buts. You will have to teach her or your band will be disqualified. You have 20 days to second round so don't worry. And yes one more thing I have made two teams FAB5 with NH3 and deewane with dazzlers. If one band of a team performs well the other one will get 10 points and if not able to match the level of musicana then -10 points. Remember everyone this thing. Take it very seriously.
Now our drummer Cabir will teach Shahid how to play Drums and Shahid will teach him tabla. Navya will teach Aliya Harmonium and in return she will teach keyboard. Our Harshad multi-talented student will teach both mukti and dhruv harp and violin as he himself is very good at these two and also know how to play electrical guitar.
Harshad: Manik you bestie Dhruv and Mukti. I wanted to hurt them you know but will not cause i want to win this round. But I will take revenge very soon.
So FAB 5 and NH3 now go and practice. They go from there and Raghav assign the other bands their instruments and partners.
-------------------------------
Keep commenting it inspires me to write more. Thanks.
a_minion thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONIAGHOSH

wow awesome update i love it please continue soon and write on daily base aur pechle janam me kya tk ne un dono ko mar diya tha aur iss janam me un dono ko kuch yaad kyu nehi hai, please iss jaan me manik ko pahel nandini ke bare me sab kuch yeed  dilo this my small wish please accept it and thanks for the pm πŸ‘ and this for your story.

For sure will fulfill your wish. And thanks.
aparnainbox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was lovely.. Waiting for the story to progress!! It's a very different story. Thanks for the PM. Continue soon.
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey thank u for pm me..
Lovely update.. And egarly waiting for practice session..
a_minion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovelylav7

Hey thank u for pm me..

Lovely update.. And egarly waiting for practice session..

Thanks😊
a_minion thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnainbox

That was lovely.. Waiting for the story to progress!! It's a very different story. Thanks for the PM. Continue soon.

Thanks πŸ˜Š. It will progress gradually
a_minion thumbnail
Do I need to change anything? The way of writing or other things. If yes then plz do rply. 
Thanks
SONIAGHOSH thumbnail
awesome chapter love it
continue soon
thanks for the pm
a_minion thumbnail
Hello guys!! Sorry for not updating story. I am very busy these days. I am keeping it on hold. Once i will be free i will surely update it. Thanks.😊😊
musicalstars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice n different story...plz continue...